If you want to ship your vehicle from Washington DC to Los Angeles, consider hiring a professional auto shipping company. These companies will save your vehicle from unwanted wear and tear and can be hired for low rates.
If you contact an auto transport company, make sure to provide the make and model of your vehicle.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to Prepare Your Vehicle for Transport.
- Wash the car of dirt and dust.
- Clean the inside of the car.
- Disable the alarm.
- Do not gas up.
- Check for leaks.
- Check tire inflation.
- Lock the vehicle.
Is Hiring a Transport Company Safe and Reliable?
It is a rare occurrence, but in some cases, accidents have happened during shipping. A reputable moving company will offer full-coverage for your vehicle. So in the event that an accident does occur, you will be reimbursed.
The safest way to transport a vehicle is inside of an enclosed container. This type of transport keeps your vehicle safe from weather conditions and theft. To be sure you are hiring the right company, make sure you set aside time to do research on the companies you are interested in.
How Long Will Shipping Take?
Shipping a vehicle from Washington DC to Los Angeles can take up to two weeks. It also depends on what season you are shipping your car. The summer months are always the busiest because of school being let out.
Make sure to contact a shipping company at least one month prior to the date you would like to transport the vehicle. If you need a speedy delivery on short notice, ask the transport company if they can accommodate you. In most cases, the more reputable companies will be able to accommodate their customers.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?