Cost To Ship a Corvette.
While the general process of shipping a car is more or less the same, there are some important options and services to keep in mind when shipping a Corvette. As most Corvette owners will tell you, they take a special interest in their car and want any sort of shipment to be handled with the utmost of care and protection. In that regard, transporting a Corvette can be a little bit different, depending on what options you choose.
On this page, we’ll review those options and explain why you might opt for each one.
- Carrier Type – The majority of cars shipped on an overland transport carrier (in other words, on the road) are moved using a long trailer that hauls multiple cars at once. They usually carry between six and 12 cars at once, either delivery them to one location or dropping them off at specific destinations along the route. There is nothing wrong with this method, but Corvette owners (and especially prospective buyers) may prefer the safety and security of an enclosed carrier. Enclosed carriers move fewer cars at once and they are hauled inside of a carrier that is completely enclosed on all sides. It’s more or less the same way that other types of cargo are moved around the country every day, but with the added security that Corvette owners may appreciate.
- Delivery Method – While there are two main options for delivery method, most customers shipping a Corvette choose the combination of enclosed transport with door-to-door transport. Not only does it offer the protection and security of an enclosed carrier, but the car is delivered to the specific location you request. The alternative, which is slightly cheaper, is to have it delivered to a shipping terminal where you then pick it up after delivery.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Corvette Shipping Costs In The Continental U.S.
Since shipping costs can vary based on a number of factors (including time of year and fuel costs), we’ve put together a list of recent shipments to give a more exact measure to our readers. If you’re shipping from a location not listed below or would like a price quote specifically for the service and locations you need, we encourage our readers to call us for a free estimate.
Corvette Car Shipping Costs
- Lincoln, NE to Portland, OR – $1,052
- Sioux Falls, SD to Phoenix, AZ – $937
- San Francisco CA to St. Louis, MO – $1,033
- Nashville, TN to Albuquerque, NM – $954
- Denver, CO to Charlotte, NC – $858
- Pittsburgh, PA to Austin, TX – $840
- Des Moines, IA to San Diego, CA – $1,102
- Bismarck, ND to Las Vegas, NV – $835
Have questions about shipping a Corvette or want a FREE cost estimate? Contact us today! Our expert staff is ready to answer your questions and we’re happy to offer an estimate to all interested parties—no strings attached!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?