Two areas in which a car dealership will be able to benefit from hiring an auto transport company are in the following:
Many car dealerships today are using the internet to their advantage to purchase inventory from online auctions, many of which take place thousands of miles away. While they are able to acquire these vehicles, transporting across the country can prove to be a challenge at times, especially if they have purchased a high quantity.
Hiring an auto transport service will be able to provide door-to-door delivery so that your vehicle or vehicles are picked up from the auction and delivered directly to your dealership.
Contacting a high-quality auto transport company means that you’ll be able to get a fairly accurate estimate of the cost of transport, so you can decide on whether or not the auction will be profitable or not.
Dealer trades are also made easier. Your newly-hired auto transport company can pick up the vehicle from either your location or the location of the vehicle(s) that is/are being delivered to you. When the first vehicle is either picked up or delivered, the second vehicle is then set out for delivery as well. In addition, both vehicles can even be delivered at the same time.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Benefits of Hiring an Auto Transport Company
By hiring an auto transport company as a dealership, you’ll be able to:
- Keep a steady supply of vehicle inventory that is consistently updated.
- Meet the supply and demand levels of your customers
- Avoid delays in selling vehicles
- Increase the profit margins of each vehicle sold
Of course, all of these benefits are dependent on you being able to manage your inventory effectively, which itself is something that not everyone knows how to do.
How to Do It
Hiring an auto transport company is quite easy, as described in some of other guides. In short, you will need to do the following:
- Obtain price quotes from multiple sources online
- Inquire about transport insurance
- Make sure the vehicles are properly prepared for transport
- Track your vehicles
- Inspect them after they arrive
A great site to visit to see if a transport company is reputable is the Better Business Bureau, which is located at www.bbb.org.
A-1 Auto Transport frequently deals with car dealerships and offers affordable wholesale prices. Contact us today!
Auto Transport Services
- Car Transportation
- International / RoRo
- Enclosed / Covered
- Door To Door, Pickup Dropoff
- Luxury Vehicles
- Classic & Antique Cars
- Military & Armed Forces
- Domestic Motorcycles
- International Motorcycle
- All Terrain Vehicles / ATVs
- Boats & Yachts
- International Boat & Yacht Shipping Services
- RVs & Motor Homes
- Motorhome Shipping & Transport Services
- Truck Shipping
- Freight Shipping
- Golf Cart Shipping
- Multi Car Shipping & Transport
- Dealer To Dealer Auto Transport & Car Shipping Services
- Salvaged Car Shipping & Transport Services
- Non Op Car Shipping & Transport Services
- SUV Shipping & Transport Services
- Jet Ski Shipping & Transport Services
- Interstate Car Towing
Auto Transport Information
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?