Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
We are one of the biggest U.S. based auto shippers. We provide worldwide shipping and have offices, storage facilities available in most of the main cities and metro areas throughout the U.S and overseas. Our team has decided to create a scholarship program (A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship) for the students so that they can get some help in meeting their education related expenses.
Scholarship Details – Currently Accepting Submissions For 2019
*A-1 Auto Transport will NOT share, sell, rent or otherwise transfer any student information.
How much is the scholarship?
Three awards worth $1,000, $500, and $250 will be awarded under the A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship every year. The scholarship will be sent directly to the school/university/college’s financial aid office.
Who is eligible?
Any current, full-time, part-time student of an accredited or non-accredited institute, truck driving school or other logistics program, must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to become eligible. There is no requirement of minimum age.
How do I apply?
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must write an essay/article (of at least 1000 words and may NOT be posted elsewhere on the internet) about a topic related to this site. Some typical topics could be anything related to:
- vehicle shipping services
- moving cars overseas
- enclosed/covered auto transport
- doortodoor car transportation
- classic car transport services
- motorcycle moving
- TL & LTL freight transport
- state to state moving
- overseas moving
Applications will be taken on a rolling basis. Email your essay/article to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name, contact information, and school you will be attending.
Last date to apply for the scholarship program is March 10, 2019.
Who decides the winner?
Essays/articles shall be posted on our website with content attributed to the author and linked from this page, to be voted on by the A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship committee. The A-1 Auto Transport scholarship committee will be announcing the winners on our website at the end of March 2018. The winners will also be notified via email.
I submitted my essay, now what?
Once you submit, we recommend you get the word out — let all of your friends and family know about this scholarship and share the link to your essay with them on your social media.
- Truck Driver Shortage U.S.A – Submitted by Brendan Lieser
- Classic car transport – Submitted by Jacob Anania
- International Car Shipping – Submitted by Quinton L Vandenberghe
- The importance of Transportation – Submitted by Hana Al Asadi
- Car shipping across the world – Submitted by Nooraldeen Hajjaj
- Types of Transport – Submitted by Mamadou Wade
- Military Vehicle Shipping – Submitted by Lindsey Wyatt
- Moving Across The Country – Submitted by Sabra Carlyle
- Memories, Freedom, Personality – Submitted by Abby Matson
- Assembly Lines, Shipping and the Open Seas – Submitted by Hannah G. Daggerhart
- Moving Cars Overseas – Submitted by Sydney Marasco
- Valuable Transport Services – Submitted by Cameron Miller
- The Moving Overseas Project – Submitted by Anna Gal
- If I had known about A-1 – Submitted by Jose Angel Rodriguez
- Texting while driving – Submitted by Kenleigh Anna Benoit
- The Danger of Texting – Submitted by Brandon Tazbazian
- Dangerous Driving Habits – Submitted by Alan Barraza
- Driving on The Road – Submitted by Mickel Ja’ray Warren
- Reducing Dangerous Driving Habits – Submitted by Jesus Camacho
- Distracting Driving – Submitted by Maddison Elizabeth Stinson
- Preventing Crashes – Submitted by Sydney Llanes Herrenschmidt
- When was the last time you texted and drove? – Submitted by Joselyn A Castaneda
- Driving can be Extremely Dangerous – Submitted by Gwendalinn Rose Prunty
- Dangerous Teenagers – Submitted by Susana Perez Fernandez
- Nowadays Driving – Submitted by Bianca Gomes Recova
- Auto and Road Safety – Submitted by Dyllan Taylor
Winners 2018 – Congratulations And We Know You’ll Make Us Proud!
*Update 4-3-18 – We have selected our winners!
- $1,000 prize: “Comedy in cars” submitted by Warren Alphonso
- $500 prize: “Moving Internationally” submitted by Esme Crocker
- $250 prize: “Keep on Trucking: Reducing our Carbon Footprint” submitted by Akudo McGee
We will be contacting the winners so they can claim their scholarships soon.
Thanks to everybody who participated, if you didn’t win this year feel free to try again next year. Submissions for next year will be opening soon so stay tuned and keep checking the website for updates!