It’s not difficult to find the right shipping company to care for your motorcycle’s delivery. Search through your options throughout Wilkes-Barre and find a transporter with a great reputation.
Always compare a few services before making any decisions. This will help you find an affordable transporter you can trust with the vehicle.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Things to Avoid When Searching for a Shipping Service.
- Non-binding agreements- Be wary of motorcycle transportation services that offer you a great deal over the phone. Unless you sign a document that clearly states how much you will be paying do not believe what they quote you. More reputable motorcycle shipping companies will offer a binding estimate.
- Transporters that do not specialize in motorcycle hauling- Unless the Wilkes-Barre company strictly deals with the transportation of motorcycles, do not hire them. Often times, moving companies will pose as motorcycle shipping companies, but they rarely have trained motorcycle haulers on staff.
- Shipping companies who have poor reviews online or those that do not have a website at all should not be trusted with your motorcycle.
Consider a Reliable Shipping Method.
Motorcycle shipping companies will showcase multiple different shipping options and they all vary in price. When it comes to your bike, you will need to determine what is best for your own peace of mind. Each shipping method is considered safe, but when it comes to how picky you are personally, your safest options are either enclosed transport or created transport.
Explanation of the Cheapest Transport Service- Open Air Shipping.
Open air shipping is another common way you can get your bike transported to its destination. However, unlike enclosed or crated transport, your bike will be slightly exposed to the elements. Typically, drivers will travel at their discretion and if it looks as if rough weather is approaching, they will more than likely pull off to a safe location. Keeping your bike safe from the elements might delay the arrival time so make sure to ask for a tracking number to keep tabs on your bike.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory