Safe And Reliable West Virginia Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
West Virginia motorcycle shipment is a worthy purchase if you’re a hardcore biker that likes exploring new territory. With the mountains, forests and other beautiful landscapes, a motorcyclist will thoroughly enjoy what West Virginia has to offer. It is almost easier to go through the state by motorcycle than it is an automobile.
There are many transport companies in the state of West Virginia. The key is to narrow it down to a few places that you feel are trustworthy. See what shipping methods they offer and whether they have insurance for shipment as well. This will help give the extra reassurance that your bike will be okay when it is shipped.
Motorcycle Shipment Responsibilities
Before you can ship your motorcycle, shipping companies will have a list of responsibilities for you to fulfill. These are relatively easy demands, but they must be addressed.
- Make sure the motorcycle’s gas tank is no more than a ¼ tank full.
- Clean the bike and make sure it is free of dirt and debris.
- Take off any loose or unnecessary items.
- Check the tire pressure, battery and fluids.
- Inspect the motorcycle for existing damage. Take notes and pictures.
Note: Crated shipping methods will have different requirements. The bike will need to have the battery disconnected for shipping and all fluids will need to be drained.
Types of Motorcycle Shipping Methods to Select From
- Crated Shipping
- Enclosed Shipping
- Open Air Shipping
- Terminal to Terminal
- Door to Door
Shipping Companies in West Virginia
5715 Kanawha Turnpike
St. Albans, WV 25177
43 Chipps Hollow Rd.
Star City, WV 26505
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory