What is the Veteran Moving Discounts?
Living in the U.S. as a veteran, it’s easy to find an affordable moving company nearby. With the ease of finding an inexpensive mover, it’s important to look into the company’s credentials. Anything too inexpensive may be too good to be true unless of course, the rates are cheaper due to veterans discounts given by the mover. As professional relocators, the company should have the proper licensing and certifications through local, state and federal agencies. Most experienced and longstanding movers won’t expect payment until after the move is fulfilled while scam artists are quick to at least get some money upfront before they lend any help out.
As you search for a cheap mover that offers veteran moving discounts, don’t be afraid to ask questions while you have them on the phone for an estimate. A lot of movers will list all their information on their websites, including info on the types of discounts they offer. However, if you cannot find what you seek or if you have any questions regarding services, rates or discounts, don’t hesitate to ask.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The Advantages of Hiring a Moving Company
There is a lot to benefit from when you hire a moving company that has veteran discounts. Here are some of the things you can expect to benefit from after you hire a mover...
- There is a lot less to worry about when professionals are caring for the packing and transporting of your belongings. Since you’ll have less responsibility during the matter, you can use the time to focus on other facets of the relocation.
- There is less risk involved with professionals handling your move no matter how small or big it may be.
- They are trained to handle your possessions as safely without causing harm to your belongings or injury to themselves. They’ll practice all the proper handling techniques as they pack, load and unload your possessions.
- You won’t have to exert much if any physical energy if you choose full service moving. The movers will pack, transport, load and unload all your belongings. If you are a disabled veteran, they will ensure they carefully handle the entire process without asking you to lift a finger.
- Licensed movers are required to carry the minimum set state insurance on all their moving services.
- Up-to-date, high quality transport and moving equipment is used to pack up and relocate your belongings safely.
- You will get lower rates and even have the ability to take advantage of military discounts.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.