Safe And Reliable Tompkins County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A majority of the car shipping firms advertising their services on the internet are brokerage firms. These are companies and persons that ‘buy’ the car shipping order from you, and sell it to a company that has the resources to perform the actual shipping; the carriers. While there is nothing wrong with this approach, it isn’t always the wisest. Clients end up paying more than they should. The brokerage firm earns its commission from every successful shipment done by the actual carrier. By opting to work directly with a carrier firm, you are assured the price charged only reflects the amount needed to get the car from point A to point B. A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered with FMCSA to operate as a carrier firm. Shipping cars to or from Tompkins County with us guarantees you the best prices not only in Tompkins County alone, but also across the entire state of New York.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Tompkins County to Dallas||$103||103 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Tompkins County to Cleveland||$315||315 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Tompkins County to Chicago||$493||658 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Memphis to Tompkins County||$624||1040 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kansas City to Tompkins County||$666||1110 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to Tompkins County||$804||1340 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Tompkins County to San Jose||$1121||2803 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Tompkins County to Phoenix||$1162||2324 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How we are the best
Our pricing process follows a strict and fair algorithm that considers the vehicle profile, the mileage to be covered, mode of shipment and type of delivery. While all other factors are considered ‘fixed,’ the mileage to be covered is fluid. A-1 Auto Transport adopts efficient route mapping; a process that determines the shortest and most direct route between the car’s location and its destination. This way, we reduce the overall mileage to be covered which in turn leads to the lowest price available when shipping cars to or from Tompkins County.
We perform efficient route mapping across all involved locations in Tompkins County including: Ithaca City, Caroline, Danby, Dryden, Enfield, Groton, Cayuga Heights, Lansing, Newfield, Ulysses, Freeville, Trumansburg, East Ithaca, Forest Home, Newfield Hamlet, Podunk, Varna, Brooktondale, West Danby and South Hill.
- Door to door services: Apart from fair pricing, opting to work directly with a carrier firm like ours lets you enjoy exclusive door to door services. Here, we fetch the car from its location, wherever it may be. We then load up the car onto our trucks and ship it straight to your home or business address. Clients get the opportunity to meet the driver handling their vehicles. Any questions or concerns can be addressed in person, guaranteeing you a worry-free shipping experience.
- Drop-off/ pick-up services: Under drop-off/ pick-up services, we make use of the car depots available near the client’s location. These act as the pick-up point for delivered cars. We consider the proximity not only to the client for purposes of easy pick-up, but also the proximity to a gas station as cars are normally shipped with only a quarter-full gas tank. It is wise to note that drop-off/ pick-up services attract parking fees from the terminal used.
We speak digital!
Zip codes included in Tompkins County
- ZIP Code 13053 - Dryden
- ZIP Code 13062 - Etna
- ZIP Code 13068 - Freeville
- ZIP Code 13073 - Groton
- ZIP Code 13102 - Mc Lean
- ZIP Code 14817 - Brooktondale
- ZIP Code 14850 - Ithaca
- ZIP Code 14851 - Ithaca
- ZIP Code 14852 - Ithaca
- ZIP Code 14853 - Ithaca
- ZIP Code 14854 - Jacksonville
- ZIP Code 14867 - Newfield
- ZIP Code 14881 - Slaterville Springs
- ZIP Code 14882 - Lansing
- ZIP Code 14886 - Trumansburg
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.