- Safe And Reliable St George Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Saint George Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using St George Vehicle Transport Companies
- St George Auto Transport Company Directory
- St George, Utah Auto Resources
- St George Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- St George includes ZIP codes
Safe And Reliable St. George Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
St. George Utah is a city located in the southwestern part of the state in Washington County. During the mid-2000s St. George was one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the United States. The city is in a part of Utah known as the “Sun Belt” which is the warmest part of the state. St. George lies on one of the primary auto shipping routes in the Midwest due to its location between Las Vegas, NV and Salt Lake City.
Saint George Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Saint George||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Los Angeles to Saint George||$232||387 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Colorado Springs to Saint George||$417||695 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Portland to Saint George||$639||1065 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Saint George to Seattle||$683||1139 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Saint George||$856||1426 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Nashville to Saint George||$1070||1784 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Saint George to Washington||$1374||2290 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Saint George to New York||$1445||2409 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using St. George Vehicle Transport Companies
- Payment Method - An auto shipper should accept most basic forms of payment, but you should exercise caution if a company requests a large cash payment or money transfer as part of the payment. It’s best to use a payment method that is traceable and offers some form of consumer protection like a check or credit card payment. There are, unfortunately, some less ethical auto movers that take advantage of unsuspecting customers by asking for large cash payments up and offer little customer service or timely delivery on the back end. A partial payment request or deposit is not an unusual request for an auto carrier, but it should be somewhere between 15% to 40% of the total and not the bulk of the payment.
- Contract - Before you make any payment or deposit, make sure to review the terms and conditions of the contract. It should list the basic information of your service request, as well as the responsibilities of the parties involved. Before you agree to contact with a company for any auto transport services, you should get the contract in writing. This is an important point which should not be understated: a contract is required and you should have read and reviewed it carefully before making any kind of payment to a company.
- Bill of Lading - The bill of lading is equally as important as the car shipping contract. A bill of lading is a document used in transport and logistics to describe the type of cargo being shipped and should include things like point of origin, destination, the weight of the load and condition of the vehicle. Pay especially close attention to the vehicle condition report since it’s the what you need to refer to if there is any kind of dispute or claim filed against a company for damages. If the condition of the vehicle is not accurately noted both before and after transport, it can be difficult to claim compensation after the fact.
To learn more about local businesses and tips for choosing services, visit the official website for the City of St. George, Utah.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
St. George Auto Transport Company Directory
Carnections Auto Transport
An auto moving company based out of Salt Lake City, Carnections ships all types of vehicles to locations across the country, including everything from subcompact cars to large trucks. They have more than 30 years of experience moving cars to and from St. George and southwestern Utah.
410 E. 300 S.
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
United Road Services
United Road has offices in several states across the U.S., including their location in Salt Lake City. They are a long distance and coast to coast auto moving company that offers GPS tracking on their vehicle shipments.
94 N 400 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84054
Auto Transport Group LLC
The Auto Transport Group moves cars to locations throughout North America, including to and from St. George. They ship cars to all 48 states in the contiguous U.S. as well as Canada.
1621 W 2550 N
Ogden, UT 84404
St. George, Utah Auto Resources
Utah Car Czar - Find car shows at locations across the state of Utah, as well as information about car clubs and local automotive news. Most major car shows in the state are listed and there are also photos and event coverage of past shows.
Best Motorcycle Rides In Utah - A resource for the best motorcycle rides in Utah including one through Zion National Park in southwest Utah near St. George. Best Biking Roads is a website dedicated to riders across the world and includes thousands of miles of riding paths in over 80 countries.
St. George Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Dixie Dr||Willow Dr||Stake Farm Road|
|Snow Canyon Pky||Basswood Way||Fort Pierce Road|
|North Bluff Street||West Sunset Blvd||South Airport Road|
St. George includes ZIP codes
84770, 84771, 84790, 84791.