Safe And Reliable Spartanburg County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Spartanburg County knits together amazing stories of America’s political and economic history. It features some of the most exquisite outdoors, lush parks and pleasant attractions in South Carolina. It is a decent place to raise your family and offers all the comfort you can find in a big city. A-1 Auto Transport offers top-notch convenience for anyone who is shipping cars to or from Spartanburg County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Spartanburg County||$177||177 miles||1-2 days|
|Spartanburg County to Jacksonville||$372||372 miles||2-4 days|
|Detroit to Spartanburg County||$516||688 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Spartanburg County||$536||714 miles||3-5 days|
|Spartanburg County to Dallas||$719||958 miles||3-5 days|
|Spartanburg County to Austin||$680||1133 miles||4-6 days|
|Spartanburg County to San Antonio||$699||1165 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Spartanburg County||$1049||2623 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Convenient and reliable transport services
We get great feedback from our customers. Moving companies have fallen in love with our service. They keep sending us good referrals. We have some of the best rates and discounts for members of the military and their families.
Here are some of the people who are successfully using our services:
- College students
- Families moving to a new home
- Professionals on a business trip or moving to a new job
- New car buyers
- Auto dealerships
- Car rentals
- Private corporations moving to a new base
We will deliver your luxury cars, classics and other high performance vehicles in the original mint condition. We have enclosed trailers equipped with the latest technology in auto transportation. They can easily load and offload cars with low ground clearance. The suspension systems cut the effects of bumpy rides, which could damage your car.
Open-air transportation is cheaper compared to enclosed transportation. The capacity on our open trailers can go up to a dozen cars, depending on their sizes. This mode of transportation is very popular with everyone who is shipping cars to or from Spartanburg County. It is also the fastest platform because it takes less time to schedule.
You can choose between two delivery modes:
- Door-to-door delivery: You send the transporter to pick up your car and deliver it to your residence.
- Terminal shipping: This is a cheaper alternative to the door-to-door option. You choose from the available shipping terminals across the state where you will drop-off or pick-up your car.
We also have a range of options for international shipping. You can choose between the cheaper RORO option and more secure containerized shipping. We can transport your car by plane or by ship. Read more on the international shipping service at the A-1 Auto Transport website.
What to do before you ship your car
- Do your research on different transport companies to make the best pick. Check if they have valid FMCSA registration, proper insurance and enough shipping experience. Going through customer ratings and reviews may help you choose the best company.
- Get the addresses right. Check with the transporter to see if they have the correct address details. If you’re new to the area, get acquainted with the directions early enough.
- Check if your home is directly accessible for a convenient door-to-door delivery. If it isn’t, find the nearest place that is convenient.
- You will get varying rates on different transportation routes. Ask for the most economical route for shipping cars to or from Spartanburg County.
- Prepare your car for shipping. Clean it, empty it of personal items and sort out all mechanical problems.
How to get a free quote
Click here or call 1-800-452-2280 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.
Zip codes included in Spartanburg County
- 29301- Spartanburg
- 29302- Spartanburg
- 29303- Spartanburg
- 29304- Spartanburg
- 29305- Spartanburg
- 29306- Spartanburg
- 29307- Spartanburg
- 29316- Boiling Springs
- 29319- Spartanburg
- 29320- Arcadia
- 29322- Campobello
- 29323- Chesnee
- 29324- Clifton
- 29329- Converse
- 29330- Cowpens
- 29331- Cross Anchor
- 29333- Drayton
- 29334- Duncan
- 29335- Enoree
- 29336- Fairforest
- 29338- Fingerville
- 29346- Glendale
- 29348- Gramling
- 29349- Inman
- 29356- Landrum
- 29365- Lyman
- 29368- Mayo
- 29369- Moore
- 29372- Pacolet
- 29373- Pacolet Mills
- 29374- Pauline
- 29375- Reidville
- 29376- Roebuck
- 29377- Startex
- 29378- Una
- 29385- Wellford
- 29386- White Stone
- 29388- Woodruff
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.