When you are planning to move to Queretaro or at least stay there for a while, have your vehicle shipped over. This will allow you to travel freely without having to worry about language and currency barriers.
Known as the safest city Mexico, Queretaro has beautiful landscapes and architecture. It is also quickly rising as a strong business and economic center. It is also home of the Aqueduct of Santiago de Queretaro, which is definitely a sight to see. The Museum of Art is also a place that many come to see. It is full of historical art and detailed architecture.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Requirements of Vehicle Shipment.
The requirements of vehicle shipment into Mexico are rather undemanding and quite easy to fulfill. While you will find the requirements and documentation needed below, they are subject to change at any time. Contacting the Embassy of Mexico will help. They will give you all of the up to date policies for vehicle shipment.
- The vehicle’s value cannot exceed $12,000.
- The vehicle cannot be any younger than 5 years of age.
- Mexico only allows vehicle shipment for vehicles that hold under 10 passengers.
- It must have a gasoline engine and a catalytic converter.
- The vehicle must have been purchased in Canada or the U.S.
- Sports cars, luxury vehicles and convertibles are not allowed to be shipped into Mexico.
- Vehicle registration- plus two copies of the title along with the original.
- Residency card, passport, registered voter’s license, license, picture ID and visa- any two copies of ID will be needed.
- Pedimento- can be obtained through Mexican Customs.
Vehicle Shipment Methods Available.
There are a few methods of vehicle shipment available for selection. These methods consist of RO/RO shipping, container shipping or air shipping. They all vary, so you will need to select the best method for your circumstances.
- Air shipping seems like a good way to ship a vehicle, but it is extremely expensive. Many people can’t afford this type of shipment but it is an option.
- RO/RO shipping is a method of shipment that requires the vehicle to be empty with a few exceptions. Floor mats, a car jack and a spare tire are acceptable. This form of shipping is the cheapest.
- Container shipping allows a person to fill their vehicle with belongings. The remaining space in the container can also be filled. The container can even be split with another person to help lower the cost of shipment.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?