- Compare rates for shipping your RV
- Licensed, bonded and insured shippers near you
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
If you want to ship an RV you will have to engage different equipment than if you shipped standard size vehicles. This is why it’s important to do a very thorough research before you actually select a company for this particular undertaking.
You need to find one which specializes in this kind of transportation but also has a proper record and a lot of experience.
- DON’T wait until the final few moments to find RV Movers near Me. If you want to ship a large vehicle, you need to find someone with expertise and it may not be able to book a service without an advanced notice. Allow yourself enough time in order to prepare and make sure that you avoid the stress of last-minute bookings.
- DO be very selective and careful when you pick up the company. The best price doesn’t always guarantee the best service which is reliable so make sure to be very careful. Use com as well as Better business Bureau in order to conduct service comparison.
- DON’T undervalue your vehicle. The transport company has to insure the vehicle by law but it may not be enough to cover all damages. Make sure to take this into account.
- DO hold dear your requirements on RV Movers near Me. Don’t compromise when it comes to it and don’t let the agency convince you that something’s better than your request. If you want an enclosed container but the selected company doesn’t offer the service and are trying to convince you that you don’t really need it – cross them off.
If you want to ship your RV somewhere around the United States, you will need to consider every aspect of the shipping charges to determine if you can afford to ship and if there are ways that you can save yourself money. Keep in mind that the advantages of good services are definitely going to come with a heftier price tag so the quotes might be a bit more than what you’ve expected. Keep in mind, though, that using shipping services is going to save you a tremendous amount of time. This is the time that you can better use on something a lot more productive. If your pickup point is hard to locate, say off of the main highway, then this could slow the transporter down and cost you money out of your original cost. You never know until they get started.
Furthermore, if you want to get a better quote, you might want to be a bit more flexible with your demands. If money is not an issue, though, set your preferences and be done with it. Don’t settle for anything less than that. You might want to opt out of certain luxury services like door-to-door shipping, for instance, and deliver your RV by yourself and pick it up in person. Make sure that you are also flexible with the dates as if you want a specific one, you’d have to pay more.
Read what other customers say about their experience with A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping an RV has never been easier, this service was great!
Posted by: Lance Carson
The shipping industry can be difficult to navigate, but A-1 makes it a whole lot easier. They really did provide peace of mind when it came to shipping my recreation vehicle, plus they found me rates which were 40% lower than the top competitor. Definitely worth the time.
Posted by: Vince Barlow