Looking to Have a Salvaged RV Transported?
Typical Shipping Prices- How Much Does It Cost?
- To calculate the exact costs of a salvaged RV transport the shipping company considers the services the customer is interested in, the distance between the pickup and drop off locations, and the difficulty of the transport considering the condition of the RV.
- City to city salvaged RV transports usually cost $200 to $1000. A state to state or cross country transport can easily cost anywhere from $1000 to several thousand dollars.
Whenever you’re in the market for salvaged RV transport, use the Internet to sort through all your options. Search for the transporters nearest your home and write down the ones that you’d like to gather quotes from. Of course, they should exude certain qualities proving their success as a salvaged RV transport service.
Qualities of a Successful Salvaged RV Transporter
- They are certified, licensed and proven capable of conducting salvaged RV transports securely.
- They have strong, up-to-date equipment and the latest shipping technology. They will have anything they need to transport a wrecked RV regardless of its condition or location.
- All their staff is trained and experienced in the vehicle transport industry. They can answer your questions and guide you through the entire process of shipping.
- The customer service representatives are able to answer your questions, address your concerns, and capable of guiding you through the process of transport, guaranteeing a more satisfied experience.
- Real-time satellite tracking is an added service that most transporters include free of charge. It helps keep the customer informed of the boat’s whereabouts during its travels. This is best for state to state or cross-country salvaged RV transports.
- Customer service is able to customize your transport to better suit your needs and your budget.
If you find a transporter with all of the right traits, you shouldn’t have any issues with the shipping process. It is very rare for an accident to occur while your RV is in the care of professionals. They take every precaution possible to avoid any mishaps.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com