- Safe And Reliable Phoenix Car Shipping Services
- Phoenix Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Phoenix Car Transportation Company Near Me
- Using Reliable Phoenix Car Transport Companies
- Transport Luxury And Classic Cars In Phoenix - Ship With Ease And Confidence
- Best Rated Car Transport Phoenix Special Discounts Ship With Confidence
- Vehicle Transport Companies Phoenix Who Offer Interstate Car Shipping
- International Shipping To/From Phoenix
- Cheap Transportation Options In Phoenix
- Auto Transport Safety Measures In Phoenix
- Phoenix Auto Transport Companies Directory
- List Of Auto/Car Shipping Companies Directory
- Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc
- Nationwide Transport Services, Llc
- Car Go Auto Transport
- Arizona Auto Transport
- Top Notch Auto Transport
- United Road Services Pilot
- Adonis Auto Transport Llc
- Ampm Auto Transport
- Phoenix Resources Vehicle Shipping Phoenix, Az
- Phoenix Neighborhood Areas We Do Auto/Vehicle Shipping
- Phoenix Includes Zip Codes
- Car Shipping Related Information & Faq
Safe And Reliable Phoenix Car Shipping Services
The largest city in the state of Arizona is also the sixth largest city in the entire country. There are close to 1.5 million in the city, with about 4.2 million people living in the metro area alone. It is located in Maricopa County, and is well known for its subtropical desert climate that makes temperatures soar throughout the summer months.
It is fairly flat in Phoenix, with scenic mountainous areas surrounding the city. The city consists of about 15 “urban villages” that make up Phoenix. They include Paradise Valley, Rio Vista, North Gateway, Estrella, Alhambra, Central City, Deer Valley, Maryvale, Ahwatukee Foothills, Camelback East, Desert View, Laveen, North Mountain, South Mountain and Encanto. There are several Fortune 500 companies headquartered here, including the Apollo Group, PetSmart, Allied Waste, Avnet, and Honeywell.
This is definitely a place that you need a vehicle to get around and if you want optimal comfort, you might consider having your own car shipped. That’s because there is so much to do. Activities available include a stint at the Phoenix Art Museum and a trip through the Center for Creative Photography. You can also peruse the various art galleries downtown or visit the Phoenix Zoo. There is also the Arizona Science Center and the Musical Instrument Museum. Several sports teams call this location home, including the Suns of the National Basketball Association and the Mercury of the Women’s National Basketball Association. Major League Baseball’s Arizona Cardinals are also located here, as are the Cardinals of the National Football League. The city also boasts the International Raceway for NASCAR racing and once hosted the U.S. Grand Prix in its city limits.
Phoenix Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Phoenix||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Las Vegas to Phoenix||$180||300 miles||3-5 days|
|Albuquerque to Phoenix||$251||419 miles||3-5 days|
|Phoenix to Sacramento||$453||755 miles||3-5 days|
|Austin to Phoenix||$603||1005 miles||4-6 days|
|Phoenix to Omaha||$781||1301 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Phoenix||$983||1638 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Phoenix||$1380||2300 miles||6-8 days|
|Phoenix to New York||$1448||2413 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport can quickly help with any Phoenix car shipment, having a local presence and office in the area:
711 E Carefree Hwy #215, Phoenix, AZ 85085
Phoenix Car Transportation Company Near Me
Looking for auto transport companies near you in Phoenix? This metro area receives more sun than any other in the US, making it a perfect place to live and work for those who can’t stand drab weather. It is a desert city, so although the heat is dry in the summer, it’s constant and oppressive. Trying to get around without a car is not only uncomfortable, it can actually be dangerous. Instead of risking concerns like dehydration, shipping your car to Phoenix with you. Check out the A-1 Auto Transportdirectory of area auto transport American companies to find one that fits your needs.
Using Reliable Phoenix Car Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Phoenix American car shipping services or Phoenix car transport, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Keep in mind that the balance on shipping generally has to be paid upon delivery: You might want to keep some cash on hand for this transaction, as many shipping companies don’t take credit cards or checks upon delivery of your vehicle.
- Be sure to inspect your vehicle carefully upon receipt and voice any concerns you may have about damage incurred during transit before signing the paperwork. Otherwise, bringing a claim of car damage later on against the firm will be difficult.
- Give yourself plenty of time to book transportation for shipping: Most experts recommend booking at least a month or so in advance. This ensures that you get the dates you want.
For more information, visit the City of Phoenix website.
Transport Luxury and Classic Cars in Phoenix - Ship with Ease and Confidence
If you’re planning a classic or luxury car shipping around Phoenix or beyond, driving may not be the best way to transporting it. This is especially true if you’re using it for showroom purposes since dust and flying objects can easily ruin its brand new look.
To maintain its appearance and condition, an enclosed car carrier is necessary for Phoenix auto shipping. Such a truck keeps the vehicle contained within it, immobile, and safe from the outside. A1 auto transport offers its most experienced drivers for such services and frequent notifications of its status and location.
Best Rated Car Transport Phoenix Special Discounts : Ship with Confidence
Auto transportation may not be affordable for everyone. If you’ve requested a quote and the price is not within your budget, don’t get discouraged. You may still be eligible for a special discount. Call our office today to see if you qualify.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Vehicle Transport Companies Phoenix Who Offer Interstate Car Shipping
Interstate Phoenix car shipping is our specialty. So, if you have a car you need to move over longer distances, here’s the basic procedure you can follow.
Call our office today to request a quote and see if the date you have in mind for the move is available. If you don’t have a specific date you want to ship your car on, then talk with our staff and pick one that’s advantageous.
On the pickup day, a truck and one of our drivers will arrive to ship your vehicle. Take some pictures of your car prior to handing it over and read the papers carefully before you sign them. It’s important you voice any complaint you may have as soon as possible.
Nonetheless, your car is in good hands. It’s insured throughout the trip and strapped in place, so it cannot move and get damaged.
International Shipping to/from Phoenix
Auto carriers are indispensable to shipping vehicles, especially on an international level. To move them over an ocean, a ship will be necessary.
Through our services, you won’t have to worry about finding either of them. A1 auto transport will take care of it all. This includes providing the carrier, arranging the trip via ship, passing customs, etc.
On the other hand, your responsibilities will be minimal. You’ll have to go through the necessary documents, have them ready for us, and sign a contract. Also, we’ll need you or a representative to come at the appointed place and time to send off / pick up the car.
Cheap Transportation Options in Phoenix
As with any service, the cheaper suppliers are often the most sought after and held in the highest regard. Just like a supermarket has lower prices due to its size and superior organization, so do large Phoenix auto transport companies have better rates thanks to their history, larger client base, and advancedvehicle shipping system.
After moving cars for more than 2 decades, A1 auto transport encourages potential clients with all kinds of discounts and offers. Even if we were to lose money on a deal, as long as we can spread the word regarding the quality of our services, we’re bound to win in the long run. If you’d like a quote, use the calculator at the top of the page or the number near it.
Auto Transport Safety Measures in Phoenix
While A1 auto transport takes care of your vehicle transport, there’s no need to worry about safety. Not only does each truck have straps that keep cars immobile and secure, but the bars surrounding them offer decent protection as well.
In case of an accident, the truck itself will deal with the blow. Since each car is fixed and surrounded beams and bars, it’s also very difficult to steal one.
If you want to take safety measures to another level, you can also request an enclosed auto carrier. The outside will be blocked completely in such a truck. Thieves and wrong doers won’t even know what’s being transported.
Phoenix Auto Transport Companies Directory
List of Auto/Car Shipping Companies Directory
Red Carpet Auto Transport, Inc
Red Carpet Transport receives quite a bit of repeat business, in part because of its affordable rates and solid record of customer service. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide car shippers with great BBB accredited Online customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto shipping carriers.
4229 South 36th Place, Phoenix, AZ
Nationwide Transport Services, LLC
This national company offers competitive pricing and years of experience in the vehicle shipping industry.
1645 East McDowell Road, Phoenix, AZ
Car Go Auto Transport
Car Go provides transport service into and around the Phoenix region.
4150 West Peoria Avenue, Phoenix, AZ
Arizona Auto Transport
Arizona Auto Transport provides transportation service for cars, boats, and motorcycles around the state and at points nationally, as well.
12601 N Cave Creek Rd # 106, Phoenix, AZ
Top Notch Auto Transport
Top Notch offers just that in terms of its customer service offerings, keeping customers satisfied and returning for additional services.
4229 South 36th Place, Phoenix, AZ
United Road Services: Pilot
This national company offers competitive pricing and a wide range of vehicle transport services.
435 South 59th Avenue #100, Phoenix, AZ
Adonis Auto Transport LLC
This locally-owned company has a solid record of customer service and offers all types of auto transport, including enclosed and open-air.
4147 East Villa Maria Drive, Phoenix, AZ
AmPm Auto Transport
AmPm is a national company that specializes in cross-country transport.
1937 East Renee Drive, Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix Resources: Vehicle Shipping Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix Wikipedia Page - everything you need to know about the city of Phoenix.
Arizona State University- Arizona State University has developed a new model for the American Research University, creating an institution that is committed to excellence, access and impact. ASU measures itself by those it includes, not by those it excludes. ASU pursues research that contributes to the public good, and ASU assumes major responsibility for the economic, social and cultural vitality of the communities that surround it.
Phoenix On Craigslist - local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Phoenix Neighborhood Areas We Do Auto/Vehicle Shipping
Our auto shipping services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Phoenix||Desert Ridge||Park Ranch|
|Northwest||Biltmore Area||Central City|
|Deer Valley||Marion||Pierson Place|
|Village||Rio Vista||Yaple Park|
|Encanto||Desert Ridge||Encanto Vista|
|Valley Village||Valley West||Pinnacle|
Phoenix includes ZIP codes:
85001, 85002, 85003, 85004, 85005, 85006, 85007, 85008, 85009, 85010, 85011, 85012, 85013, 85014, 85015, 85016, 85017, 85018, 85019, 85020, 85021, 85022, 85023, 85024, 85025, 85026, 85027, 85028, 85029, 85030, 85031, 85032, 85033, 85034, 85035, 85036, 85037, 85038, 85039, 85040, 85041, 85042, 85043, 85044, 85045, 85046, 85048, 85050, 85051, 85053, 85054, 85060, 85061, 85062, 85063, 85064, 85065, 85066, 85067, 85068, 85069, 85070, 85071, 85072, 85073, 85074, 85075, 85076, 85078, 85079, 85080, 85082, 85083, 85085, 85086, 85087, 85097, 85098.
Car Shipping Related Information & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
How will an auto transport broker calculate the cost of shipping my car to or from Phoenix, AZ?
There are some questions they'll ask you to make this determination. They include:
- What's the current price of fuel?
- What kind of transport? Open carrier? Enclosed carrier?
- Is your car in working condition or inoperable?
- Is there more than one vehicle?
- Is the region you're shipping to more challenging to deliver an automobile?
- What type of vehicle are you shipping?
- What are the pickup and delivery locations? What is the total mileage?
You can also visit our website for a free shipping estimate.
How do I check on the legitimacy of the car transport company I want to hire out of Phoenix, AZ?
Legitimacy is imperative. Don't be fooled because the company you're looking into has a website, which means they're legit.
To know that the company you're interested in is legitimate, it must have a license and carry insurance.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), Licensing and Insurance Public, is where you can check the status of the company you're considering to transport your vehicle.
How do I go about filing a complaint against the auto transport company I used when shipping my car from Phoenix, AZ?
In Arizona, you can file a complaint using one of the following online options:
Can I ship personal items in my car when transporting it to or from Phoenix, AZ?
You can find some companies that will allow you to transport up to 100lbs in your trunk. However, there are some things you need to consider when transporting your personal belongings:
- For safety, your items can't go inside the car
- The driver of the transport carrier is only responsible for your vehicle and isn't liable for any of your personal belongings while in transit.
*NOTE—It is always wise to check with your auto transport company or broker and ask them what they advise in this situation.
How can I find out if the transport company I'm considering meets all safety requirements in Phoenix, AZ?
Interstate auto transport companies must meet federal safety requirements. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulates these requirements.
To find out the safety rating of the transport company you're considering, go to the FMCSA's Safety and Fitness Electronic Records (SAFER) System.
What documents will I need to transport my vehicle to or from Phoenix, AZ?
- A Bill of Lading is your receipt that your car has been shipping. It is given to you for your signature at pickup. It also provides how much you paid for the transport service and documents the condition of your car at pickup. Finally, it is used again to document the vehicle's shape before turning it back over to you at its destination.
- If you have a lien on your car, you will need a letter from the lienholder permitting you to ship the vehicle.
How long does it usually take for Phoenix car shipping to deliver a vehicle within Arizona?
Phoenix car shipping usually takes 1-2 days to deliver a vehicle within Arizona. However, the exact delivery time may vary depending on several factors, such as:
- The distance between the pickup and delivery locations: The further the distance, the longer it will take to deliver the vehicle.
- The type of shipping service: Open-air shipping is faster than enclosed trailer shipping.
- The time of day: Vehicles are typically shipped when traffic is lighter during the day.
- Any special handling requirements: For example, if you need your vehicle to be delivered on a specific date or time or if you need it to be handled with care, this can add to the delivery time.
If you are shipping your vehicle within Arizona, contacting your shipping company for an accurate delivery estimate is essential.
How should I prepare my vehicle before using a Phoenix car shipping service?
Preparing your vehicle for shipping in Phoenix or elsewhere involves several steps to ensure a safe and efficient transport process. Here's a guideline on how to get your vehicle ready for a Phoenix car shipping service:
1. Clean Your Car: Wash the exterior of your vehicle thoroughly. This will make identifying any existing scratches, dents, or damages easier during the inspection process.
2. Document Existing Damage: After cleaning, conduct a detailed inspection of your car and document any pre-existing damage. Take clear photos from multiple angles and note any scratches, dings, or other imperfections.
3. Remove Personal Items: Clear out all personal belongings from the car. Shipping companies are often not responsible for personal items left in the vehicle, and these could also add weight or shift around during transport.
4. Disable Alarms: Ensure all alarms or anti-theft devices are turned off or disabled.
5. Check Fluids: Ensure that all fluids are at their recommended levels. Inform the shipping company if there are any leaks.
6. Maintain a Low Fuel Level: Keeping the fuel tank about 1/4 complete is advisable. A full tank adds unnecessary weight; you only need enough fuel to load and unload the vehicle.
7. Secure Loose Parts: If your car has any loose exterior parts, like spoilers, mirrors, or antennas, secure or remove them. Retractable antennas should be retracted or withdrawn.
8. Check Battery and Tires: Ensure the battery is fully charged and securely mounted. Tires should be properly inflated.
9. Provide Information: If your car has specific operational quirks or issues, inform the shipping company beforehand. This will help them handle the vehicle appropriately.
10. Keep a Spare Key: Keep a spare key in your car. Hand one set to the shipping company, but never ship your only location.
11. Know the Pickup and Drop-off Locations: Familiarize yourself with the locations and ensure you or a designated person will be available to hand over and receive the vehicle.
12. Review Insurance: Check with the shipping company about insurance coverage. Understand what is and isn't covered during the transport. It might also be a good idea to contact your auto insurance company to see if they provide additional transport coverage.
By following these steps, you can ensure a smoother shipping process for your vehicle with a Phoenix car shipping service.