- Safe And Reliable Oklahoma City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Oklahoma City Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Car Shipping Companies Near Me
- Using Oklahoma City Transport Companies
- Long Distance Auto Transport To/From Oklahoma City
- Shipping Luxury And Classic Cars In Oklahoma City
- Special Discounts In Oklahoma City
- International Shipping To/From Oklahoma City
- Cheap Transportation Options In Oklahoma City
- Auto Transport Safety Measures In Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Other Oklahoma City Resources
- Oklahoma City Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Oklahoma City Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable Oklahoma City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Known solely as “The City” in much of the state, this is the capital of the state of Oklahoma. It is the seat of Oklahoma County and ranks among the 30 biggest cities in the country in terms of population. There are more than a million people in the metro area alone, and the city extends into three different counties.
It is the 8th largest city in the state and the second largest in the country when you consider land area not consolidated with a county. It has one of the largest markets for livestock in the entire world and the energy industry has a large presence here. It is one of the primary corridors to both Texas and Mexico. Situated in the midst of Tornado Alley, the city has been hit by a number of tornadoes over the years, including one in early 2013 that registered as one of the most powerful in recent memory.
Oklahoma City Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Oklahoma City||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Oklahoma City to Dallas||$124||206 miles||2 - 3 days|
|New York to Oklahoma City||$307||511 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Oklahoma City to San Antonio||$280||466 miles||3 - 5 days|
|St. Paul to Oklahoma City||$473||789 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Oklahoma City to Detroit||$617||1028 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Oklahoma City||$575||959 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Oklahoma City to Philadelphia||$830||1383 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sacramento to Oklahoma City||$972||1620 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times of car shipping companies are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Companies Near Me
Looking for auto transport companies near you in Oklahoma City? Still home to the largest cattle market in the world, Oklahoma City is full of cowboy delights like boots, belt buckles, and hats. However, an increasingly young population is also bringing progressive recreation to the region in the form of new restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues. Because it’s so spread out, you’ll need a car to get around Oklahoma City unless you live directly downtown. A-1 Auto Transport can deliver your car to Oklahoma City, and you can consult our directory to get the best price possible.
Using Oklahoma City Transport Companies
If you are planning a move or trip to Oklahoma City, there are a few things you might need to know if you plan to book auto transport:
- Shop around for quotes from different auto transport companies: Not only are you looking for the best possible service, but you want the best possible prices as well. Do your homework, so you settle on a company that caters to your needs.
- You should search for depots in the region you will be delivering your car to. No one wants to sign a deal with a business only to learn that their closest depot is many hours away. Because of this, your transportation experience will be more difficult than necessary.
- Prep your vehicle properly: Make sure to take out all personal effects, remove any items that could easily fall off during vehicle transport and prepare the fluids in your vehicle as well.
For more information visit the official website.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Oklahoma City
Damage accumulated during the transportation process of your car is the main reason customers are forced to sell or scrap their cars. This accumulates rapidly, especially during long distance car shipping. If you’re moving to another state or outside Oklahoma, you risk ruining your vehicle on the road.
To avoid unnecessary mileage from being added to your vehicle, you can use our long distance auto transport services. The car is stationary throughout the trip, so it won’t wear down from use. You can pick it up in your new town exactly the same as when you’ve left it with us. Our vehicle transport assistance extends up to New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Atlanta, Jacksonville FL, Tulsa and Washington.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Oklahoma City
Preserving your vehicle is a huge concern for all owners. Especially when the car is a classic or a very expensive modern automobile, it’s very important the delivery process is thorough.
Our team at A1 auto transport works tirelessly to satisfy its customers. We hire and send you a truck driver with more than a decade of experience in the field, who will definitely know how to handle your car and get it delivered safely to its destination. We’ll also send you an enclosed carrier, so neither the wind nor anything else will be able to get to your car while it’s in transit. To find out more, call us on our phone number today and get a free quote to ship your car.
Special Discounts in Oklahoma City
A1 auto transport offers seasonal discounts in cost to military officers, seniors, and students alike. If you’re part of these brackets, contact our team using the number available above. Our staff is best qualified to advise you. We respond to our customers' queries in the shortest time frame.
International Shipping to/from Oklahoma City
Although it is uncertain how much an international shipment will cost due to the various factors involved, you as the owner can take steps to reduce the price of the shipment considerably.
For example, by working with a professional auto transport company instead of trying to ship the car on your own, you’ll avoid costly delays and the mistakes most first time customers make. You’ll get through customs easier and receive your car faster.
A1 auto transport also allows you to customize your shipment through the numerous options we put at your disposal for shipping your cars. Whether you’re looking for a cheaper price, luxury and secure service, or high class security, we can put it at your disposal.
Cheap Transportation Options in Oklahoma City
A1 auto transport aims to earn and maintain your trust in the shipping business over the years, so you will want to return to our company and perhaps recommend our service to others. This is why you won’t get added costs when working with us. Each car is delivered punctually and safely regardless of how much you've paid for the transport. You can expect secure and fully insured door to door shipping of your vehicles from us.
We give as much attention to our regular clients as we do to owners of luxury brands and to corporations. Furthermore, all our drivers are extremely experienced; otherwise, we wouldn't trust them with our insured carriers.
As a result, you'll get the same level of professionalism regardless of what service you order. We guarantee utmost customer satisfaction in limited time frame. And, we have numerous options with different levels of speed, convenience, and cost to get your car arrived on the decided date and time.
Auto Transport Safety Measures in Oklahoma City
A few things you may want to consider when thinking of your car's safety during auto transportation are as follows:
- How much protection do you need? An open carrier is enough to transport your car without risking much more than a scratch. However, in some cases, even a small bump can be a problem. In that case, choose an enclosed transport carrier for car shipping.
- Can you afford a higher level service? You can protect your car better with an enclosed carrier, which is fully insured but the price will be substantially higher.
- How should you prepare your car for shipping? A few basic measures can help you to easily transport your vehicle, such as inflating the tires and removing loose objects. It will also help your car in preventing accidents during the transport.
Oklahoma City Auto Transport Companies Directory
Reliable Auto Transport
This long-standing transport company offers service to and from the Oklahoma City region covering popular routes such as Colorado, Jacksonville FL, Tulsa, etc. It has a standing record for quality in transport and can do everything from container shipping and enclosed transport to open-air transport, for those that need cost friendly options.
11705 Bevenshire Rd
Oklahoma City, OK
Top Gun Classic Transport
Top Gun is an established transport company that offers options in and around the Oklahoma City area. It has knowledgeable staff and experienced driver that provides plenty of instruction and guidance to those booking transport. They offer outstanding car shipping services at an affordable price from your door. It also answers questions 24 hours a day and accepts all major forms of payment to ship your car.
1401 Enterprise Ave
Oklahoma City, OK
This trucking company transports more than vehicles, for those that need more than one thing shipped. The auto transport company moves heavy equipment, inoperable cars, and smaller trucks, and is one of the more affordable options in the area. Located in the heart of Oklahoma City, Waggoners is a locally-owned and operated business and has an equally friendly approach to locals and those moving into the area alike. It also offers fully ensured vehicle shipping in Washington and Texas at reasonable costs.
1501 Southeast 15th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73129
Arrow Wrecker Service
This wrecker service moves both working and non-working vehicles in and around the Oklahoma City and Broken Arrow region. The company provides top-rated, fully insured vehicle transport service from your door at a nominal price. Let us know the date when you want to ship your vehicle, and we would be at your doorstep to help you. Arrow also does quite a bit of roadside assistance, which provides customers peace of mind when shipping a vehicle with this wrecking company. Fill the online form or contact us on the phone number provided.
700 North Villa Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Other Oklahoma City Resources
Oklahoma City Wikipedia Page - everything you need to know about the city of Oklahoma City.
Oklahoma City University - Oklahoma City University is a coeducational, urban private university located in Oklahoma City, in the Uptown district.
Oklahoma City Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Mesta Park||Meadowbrook||Mayfair West|
Oklahoma City includes ZIP codes
73101, 73102, 73103, 73104, 73105, 73106, 73107, 73108, 73109, 73110, 73111, 73112, 73113, 73114, 73115, 73116, 73117, 73118, 73119, 73120, 73121, 73122, 73123, 73124, 73125, 73126, 73127, 73128, 73129, 73130, 73131, 73132, 73134, 73135, 73136, 73137, 73139, 73140, 73141, 73142, 73143, 73144, 73145, 73145, 73146, 73147, 73148, 73149, 73150, 73151, 73152, 73153, 73154, 73155, 73156, 73157, 73159, 73160, 73162, 73163, 73164, 73165, 73167, 73169, 73170, 73172, 73173, 73178, 73179, 73184, 73185, 73189, 73190, 73194, 73195, 73196.
Frequently Asked Questions
Inoperable cars can also be transported. When looking into a company to ship your vehicle, consider the following:
- Is the company licensed for interstate transport business?
- Do they have expertise in transporting inoperable vehicles? If they don’t, we recommend not working with them.
Any vehicle transport company should be happy to speak with you about this. If they’re not, consider it a warning to do business with.
You shouldn’t need any additional insurance on your vehicle for transport. Federal law requires all interstate motor carrier companies to carry liability and cargo insurance.
You can learn more about this by going to the Federal Motor Carrier Insurance Requirements page to learn more.
The FMCSA’s Licensing and Insurance Public page will also allow you to look up the transport company you’re considering learning about their licensing and insurance.
Here are three steps you can take to prepare your car for transport:
- Clean it out thoroughly before you ship your car. *NOTE—Some companies will allow you to keep up to 100lbs of personal belongings in the trunk during transport. They will not be held legally responsible for any damage to these belongings. Ask your motor carrier company.
- Take pictures of your vehicle inside and out. Capture any dents, scratches, or blemishes that you need to remember so upon drop off, there is a record of what your vehicle looked like before transport.
- Leave a ¼ tank of gas in the car to make it easier for the job of loading and unloading.
When you choose which transport company you’ll be using, check with them about other requirements for their business service.
You will have 30 days after establishing your residency to file the necessary paperwork for vehicle registration in Oklahoma City.
To learn more, go to the Oklahoma City DMV Vehicle Registration Guide.
Any motor carrier company will offer you ways to track your car. All the methods will be similar to the following:
- Use the company’s online tracking system. They’ll probably give you a tracking # to input on their website.
- The company will update a representative when you ask for one.
- Then, you will be given a direct line to the driver.
- They will call you periodically with an update and possible ETA.