Oahu, Hawaii Professional Automobile Shipping
Oahu is the third largest of the Hawaiian Islands and has a population of nearly 1 million residents. More than 2/3 of the overall population of the state of Hawaii live on Oahu and due to that it has long been known as ‘The Gathering Place.’ The island is also nicknamed rainbow state as there are many rainbows due to the many rain showers on the island. More than 5 million visitors trip to the island annually on vacation primarily from the United States and Japan. There are 11 beaches on Oahu including Waikiki Beach which is been named one of the best beaches in the world. Waikiki Beach is where surfing was born and remains today one of the largest attractions of the island. Oahu is definitely the heart of Hawaii and has some of the most beautiful scenery, shopping facilities and restaurants in the world.
You can visit the Go Hawaii website to see detailed information on Oahu recreation, lodging and dining, entertainment and other information on this beautiful island paradise.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Jose to Oahu||$1228||3071 miles||7-11 days|
|Oahu to Denver||$1476||3689 miles||9-13 days|
|Oahu to Memphis||$1768||4420 miles||10-14 days|
|Oahu to Minneapolis||$1839||4598 miles||10-14 days|
|Oahu to Nashville||$1853||4632 miles||11-15 days|
|Indianapolis to Oahu||$1865||4662 miles||11-15 days|
|Detroit to Oahu||$1982||4954 miles||11-15 days|
|Cleveland to Oahu||$2007||5018 miles||12-16 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Oahu Car Shipping
When you are planning a vacation to Oahu for you need to relocate for business or other reasons, keep these points in mind:
- You need to carefully plan ahead and contact as many Hawaii car shipping companies as possible to get quotes and check on services offered. Keep in mind keep in mind that it can take up to four weeks for a car to be able to be delivered the island the and you will need to contact companies early enough for them to be able to schedule your car for pickup and delivery to the port for transport.
- Oahu is an island that has many fun things to enjoy. Be sure to scope out as many local Oahu websites and other guides as possible so you will be able to plan your visit and enjoy as much of the scenery, entertainment, and festivities as possible.
- If you have a custom car, luxury or exotic or other specialty vehicles you need to find a company that has the experience in shipping expensive and delicate motor vehicles. While most companies can transport these types of vehicles there are companies that specialize in the transportation of classic and expensive cars and can ensure secure transport.
- Check transport reviews for Hawaii car shipping online so you can see how companies that interest you are rated and how previous customers have reviewed them.
- Be sure to gather as much information as possible about every company that you contact and let them know that you are comparing prices. Ask each company if they offer discounts for shipping for military, students, seniors or seasonal transport as you will often be able to get a reduction in the overall cost to ship your car.
Oahu Professional Auto Transport Companies
Cachola Towing LLC
Cachola Towing LLC has been in business for more than 10 years providing fast and reliable towing services on the island of Oahu. They offer flatbed towing, emergency wrecker service and roadside assistance that includes tire changes, gas delivery, and minor automobile repair services right on the side of the road.
Pasha Hawaii Transport Lines
Pasha Hawaii Transport Lines has been in business for many years and they are a leader in the Hawaii automobile shipping industry. They are fully licensed, insured and bonded and offer door to door pickup and delivery for automobiles. They are a very well-known and reputable Hawaii shipping company.
677 Ala Moana Boulevard #700, Honolulu, HI
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.