Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Miami, Arizona
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Miami Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
On the northeastern slope of the Pinal Mountains lays Miami, a small town in the state of Arizona. The town still has its street lined by 19th century-style buildings. Local tourists flock Miami for its overall slow-paced atmosphere and to visit her attractions, including the Bullion Plaza Museum. Visiting Miami however is best done with a private car. We advise guests touring Miami to opt for shipping their cars along, rather than face inconvenience by relying on the public transportation schedule by Cobre Valley Community Transit. A-1 Auto Transport is the firm to choose when shipping cars to or from Miami. We are resourced in state-of-the-art tools and equipment that facilitate deluxe car shipping services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Mesa to Miami||$66||66 miles||1-2 days|
|San Francisco to Miami||$625||834 miles||3-5 days|
|Miami to Louisville||$981||1636 miles||5-7 days|
|Boston to Miami||$1026||2566 miles||7-9 days|
|Tampa to Miami||$1026||2053 miles||6-8 days|
|Miami to Milwaukee||$1048||1747 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Miami||$1109||2218 miles||6-8 days|
|New York to Miami||$1163||2327 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Miami
A-1 Auto Transport offers nationwide car shipping services across all 50 states, but from a focused perspective. We take the time to understand every region we serve, including its road network system and the location of possible terminals. This way, we are able to tailor the car shipping experience to the clients needs and their locale.
This is how we have managed to offer timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Miami. We also provide Miami car shipping services to clients from the neighboring towns including Globe, San Carlos, Inspiration, Claypool and Central Heights-Midland City.
Auto Transport services we provide
- Motorcycle shipping: Motorcycles are smaller and less complicated compared to cars. This is why it’s cheaper to ship a motorcycle. A-1 Auto Transport offers three shipping modes:
- Enclosed option: The motorcycle is loaded onto an enclosed carrier. Such carriers come with an intermodal container that offers both extra protection and privacy during shipping. It could however be expensive to hire an entire enclosed carrier to ship one motorcycle.
- Open air option: The motorcycle is loaded and secured onto the flatbed racks of an open carrier and shipped. It’s the simplest and most affordable option to use.
- Crated option: The motorcycle is loaded into a wooden crate. The entire crate is then loaded onto a truck and shipped. It’s a cheaper alternative to enclosed option.
- Multi-car shipping: Both private and commercial multi-car clients stand to benefit from the resource sharing advantage that comes with open carriers. A single decked carrier can accommodate 4 cars while a double decked can accommodate double that. The client ends up paying the hiring fee for one trailer, making the entire car shipping affordable. We can also formulate a cost-effective shipping schedule for clients that wish to transport multiple cars each to different destinations. Get all the information about this service here.
Types of cars we ship
We offer transport services for trucks, vans, electric cars, high-end cars, sedans, inoperable cars, SUVs, salvaged cars, motorcycles, sedans, RVs, ATVs, motorhome and heavy equipment like bulldozers, tractors and truck loaders.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Keys: It’s advisable to have at least two sets of car keys as the driver needs a set access the vehicle when loading and offloading. Have a copy made well in advance.
- Remove all personal items: The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, under the mandate of the Department of Transportation, restricts car haulers from shipping any car with household goods in them. These include clothing, accessories, appliances and electronics. We also advise clients to remove all aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems as they may get damaged or stolen.
- Perform a car maintenance check: Check for any fluid leaks and thereafter, fill all fluids to their required levels. Also, check the car battery and have it charged if need be. This is done to ensure the car doesn’t run into mechanical issues, inconveniencing the driver during transportation.
- Wash the car: The driver transporting the car needs to perform a car hauler’s inspection. The inspection is important as it identifies all pre-existing damages on the car before shipping. It’s difficult to spot all damages on a dirty car, which could render the car hauler’s inspection report inadequate.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: The car only requires enough gas to cover the loading and offloading. A quarter-full tank of gas covers this and also leaves enough to make it to the nearest gas station for a refill.
Why opt for services from A-1 Auto Transport?
A firm’s experience is proof of acquired resources over the years as well as perfection in the art of car shipping. A-1 Auto Transport has 25 years of experience in the business, guaranteeing clients the best possible services.
Call A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel:8004522880) for the best carrier services when shipping cars to or from Miami.