For this reason, car shipping companies are more than happy to offer some of their best pricing options for individuals and organizations that need multiple vehicles transported at the same time or to and from the same locations.
Types Of Vehicles We Ship In Multiples
- Exotic, luxury and high-value vehicles
- Sports cars and muscle cars
- Classic & vintage automobiles
- Trucks, pickups, and SUVs
- Vehicles for military personnel
- Motorcycles, Harley-Davidson’s & sport bikes
- All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs)
- Race cars & high-performance vehicles
These are just a few examples of the types of vehicles that are routinely moved in groups. Larger vehicles like RVs, vans, boats and construction equipment can also be shipped in multiples, though it often depends on their size and what sort of equipment that the auto moving company has available.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Who Ships Multiple Vehicles At The Same Time?
Car shipping companies are always happy to move several cars at once–in fact, it’s ideal. It saves them time and money, which are savings they can pass along to the customer in the form of better prices. Below are some examples of our clients that frequently have more than one vehicle at a time transported.
Dealerships & rental agencies – Car dealerships and rental agencies often need to move multiple vehicles at the same time. This allows them to keep their inventory stocked and also save money on the overall cost of moving the cars.
Individual owners & families – It’s not unusual for families or individuals to need more than one vehicle at a time moved either. Typically, this occurs when moving long distance or when purchasing multiple cars, either online or at auction.
Businesses & companies – Companies that have a fleet of vehicles that are used for business purposes sometimes need to relocate them, either because of a location change, or to just to ship the vehicles to another branch or office.
Military – For members of the armed forces and military families, being relocated can be a regular part of life–and not just for active duty. In addition to the discounts available from shipping more than one vehicle at a time, there’s typically price breaks allotted for being in the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard as well. These discounts can be combined with discounts applied to shipping more than one car for extra savings.
Preparing A Car For Storage – In our experience, it’s not uncommon for clients moving more than one car at a time to need storage. Whether you need short or long term storage, either through a facility or on your own, here’s some helpful tips on what you’ll need to do to prepare from Edmunds.
Driving Costs (PDF) – If you’re considering driving rather than shipping, you should be familiar with this information from AAA. It includes some important things to take into account when it comes to making long trips. You might be surprised to find that the cost of driving a long distance goes well beyond the price of gas!
Auto Transport Services
- Car Transportation
- International / RoRo
- Enclosed / Covered
- Door To Door, Pickup Dropoff
- Classic & Antique Cars
- Military & Armed Forces
- Domestic Motorcycles
- International Motorcycle
- Luxury Vehicles
- RVs & Motor Homes
- Boats & Yachts
- All Terrain Vehicles / ATVs
- Best Snowmobile Shipping & Transport Services
- International Boat & Yacht Shipping Services
- Motorhome Shipping & Transport Services
- Electric Auto Transport Services
- Truck Shipping
- Freight Shipping
- Golf Cart Shipping
- Multi Car Shipping & Transport
- Dealer To Dealer Auto Transport & Car Shipping Services
- Salvaged Car Shipping & Transport Services
- Non Op Car Shipping & Transport Services
- SUV Shipping & Transport Services
- Jet Ski Shipping & Transport Services
- Interstate Car Towing
Auto Transport Information
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory