Kearny, Arizona Quality Auto Shipping
Kearny was named after General Stephen Watts Kearny, a frontier officer in the United States Army that was well-known for his many war conquests during the Mexican-American War in the 1800’s. Local residents can find work in the Hayden Smelter, a copper smelter located in nearby Hayden, Arizona as well as the Ray Mine, located just down the road from Kearny.
Mining has long been the largest economic factor in this area and the town was actually originally built by the Kennecott Mining Company in 1958 to be a bedroom community for local mining facilities in Ray, Barcelona, and Sonora. The town has a golf course and several local parks for residents to enjoy as well as a sports field and a community center where people can take a variety of art, craft, technology and other classes.
You can learn more about Kearny by visiting the official Kearny, Arizona website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Phoenix to Kearny||$86||86 miles||1-2 days|
|Los Angeles to Kearny||$458||458 miles||2-4 days|
|Colorado Springs to Kearny||$561||749 miles||3-5 days|
|Kearny to Omaha||$753||1256 miles||4-6 days|
|Kearny to New Orleans||$870||1450 miles||4-6 days|
|Atlanta to Kearny||$1062||1770 miles||5-7 days|
|Kearny to Washington, D.C.||$1128||2256 miles||6-8 days|
|New York to Kearny||$1181||2362 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
5 Great Auto Shipping Tips
You can use the following tips from A-1 Auto Transport to assist you when you are planning to ship your vehicle to Kearny:
- If you need to know whether to choose open or enclosed auto transport, you can think of it this way: If you are shipping a classic, luxury or exotic car, enclosed transport is the best and will keep the car secure during shipment. If you are shipping a standard vehicle, it is less expensive to choose open transport.
- If you have an oversized car, be prepared to pay a higher rate for shipping than you would if your vehicle were small to mid-size.
- Delivery can take up to several weeks depending on the distance and the number of vehicles that the carrier has on the load. Be prepared to wait unless the company is hauling only your vehicle and has a guarantee on a delivery date.
- Shipping to and from a shipping terminal can save money with auto transport, but terminals can often be up to hundreds of miles out of the way, located in unsafe areas and you may actually find extra fees for storage. Door to door auto transport is much safer and will usually allow for quicker transport times.
- Car shipping fees are based on the vehicle weight. When possible, you can reduce the weight by removing items that are not necessary during transport such as removable seats, tool boxes and other removable items.
Kearny Auto Transport Directory
CH Robinson Tucson
CH Robinson is a trucking company that is open 24/7 for auto transport and offers open, LTL, flatbed and fully enclosed and climate controlled transport options to customers nationwide. This company has been in business for many years and they have a proven track record for safe and reliable, on-time delivery for all makes and models of vehicles. They transport individual vehicles as well as multi-loads for dealerships, auctions and others. All services are fully insured and licensed and they have accreditation from the FMCSA and the US Department of Transportation.
7445 North Oracle Road, Tucson, AZ 85737
Kearny includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.