Benson, Arizona Professional Car Shipping
Benson is a small city just southeast of Tucson and has a local population of a little over 5000 people. Benson has a very dry climate and seldom sees any rainfall. The temperatures usually stay well above 100 degrees during the spring and summer but residents do see some snow occasionally during the wintertime although winter temperatures are usually between 80 and 90 degrees on average.
Benson hosts many large events each year and has many opportunities for family oriented entertainment including movies, music festivals, art shows and craft festivals featuring locally made arts and crafts. There are several office buildings, retail shops, diners and restaurants where local residents can find employment. There are also many local areas for camping and hiking, fishing, swimming and boating and other outdoor recreation.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|New York to Benson||$482||482 miles||2-4 days|
|Colorado Springs to Benson||$583||778 miles||3-5 days|
|Benson to Kansas City||$692||1154 miles||4-6 days|
|Portland to Benson||$895||1493 miles||4-6 days|
|Benson to Indianapolis||$986||1644 miles||5-7 days|
|Boston to Benson||$1037||2594 miles||7-9 days|
|Benson to Miami||$1100||2201 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Benson||$1115||2231 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
For more information about Benson, you can visit the official City of Benson website.
If interested, read more about shipping to Arizona.
Tips for Shipping to Benson
You are moving to Benson, Arizona and have to make a decision on how to get your automobile to the city along with your household goods. You need to hire a professional auto transporter but you have never had to relocate a vehicle before and you are not really sure how to go about hiring a pro to move the car for you. Keep these tips in mind to help your transition go smoothly and have your vehicle delivered safely and in a timely manner:
- Before you start to make calls to auto transport companies, you need to know the weight and dimensions of the vehicle. Knowing this information up front may possibly save you some money on the cost of shipping.
- Most car shippers will offer door to door service but if you are trying to save a little money check and see if they offer terminal to terminal car shipping. Terminal shipping is usually less expensive but you will need to make arrangements to have your vehicle stored at a terminal prior to and after delivery when shipping this way.
- You will need to decide whether to ship the vehicle with open or enclosed transport. Open transport is the most common way to ship a car anywhere in the world as well as the least expensive option. It is suitable for most vehicles and can usually be scheduled faster than enclosed. Enclosed transport is best for sports cars, luxury cars and exotics. It is generally 50 to 60% more to ship with enclosed than with open transport but if your car is extremely expensive or a one of a kind classic, you may prefer the added security of an enclosed carrier than shipping on an open carrier.
- Large, oversized vehicles will usually cost more to ship than standard sized vehicles as they will take up more space on a carrier.
- Many companies will not ship inoperable vehicles and the ones that will ship them will usually charge a fee for loading and unloading a car that does not run or is not drivable.
- You need to contact an auto transport at least two weeks prior to the date you need the vehicle picked up. This allows time to schedule a carrier to be in the area to pick the car up and also for the company to gather all necessary information and fees from you to book the transport.
Benson Auto Transport Directory
AutoGo Transport LLC
AutoGo Transport LLC is a trucking company that provides local and long distance vehicle transport for all makes and models of motor vehicles. They have been in business since 1999 and have worked hard to become one of the leading auto transporters in the nation. They have excellent references with the Better Business Bureau, the FMCSA and the Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce.
1661 North Swan Road #140, Tucson, AZ 85712
Benson includes ZIP codes:
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org