Bullhead City, Arizona Safe and Reliable Auto Transport
Bullhead City is situated at the Colorado River and just south of Las Vegas, the gambling capital of the United States. There are roughly 40,000 people living in Bullhead City and many find great opportunities for affordable housing due to the city having a very stable housing market with lower home prices than many other areas of the state. The city has a very hot climate with local temps reaching well above one hundred degrees from March through October and into the nineties during the winter months.
With its location so close to Las Vegas as well as the fact that Bullhead City itself has many employment opportunities, shopping centers and restaurants and places for live entertainment, many people relocate to the area especially during the winter months to refrain from living in colder climates and to enjoy the action of the area. There are quite a few local parks and riverfront property and activities to enjoy year round as well as museums, playgrounds and pools and walking, hiking and bicycle trails around the city.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Diego to Bullhead City||$341||341 miles||2-4 days|
|Sacramento to Bullhead City||$429||572 miles||2-4 days|
|Bullhead City to Denver||$636||848 miles||3-5 days|
|Omaha (NE) to Bullhead City||$830||1384 miles||4-6 days|
|Bullhead City to Dallas||$691||1152 miles||4-6 days|
|New Orleans to Bullhead City||$993||1655 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Bullhead City||$1192||2384 miles||6-8 days|
|Bullhead City to New York||$1248||2496 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
For further information about Bullhead City you can visit the official city website.
Read more about moving a vehicle to Arizona.
Motor Vehicle Shipping Tips
Before you begin to call auto transporters to get a quote or book service, be sure to keep these pointers in mind so you, and your vehicle, will be prepared for auto transport:
- You need to make sure that you check online reviews of the companies that you are considering for services to transport the vehicle. Checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) as well as the Better Business Bureau are great ways to see if a company is insured, registered with the Department of Transportation or if they have positive reviews from customers.
- Ensuring that your vehicle is in good driving condition is a great idea as it will need to be driven onto and off the carrier during transport. Many companies will transport inoperable vehicles, but be prepared to pay an extra fee for shipment if the car will not run.
- Check to make sure the company has valid, and sufficient, insurance to cover the vehicle. All motor vehicle carriers must carry cargo and liability insurance and it is wise to make sure your private vehicle insurance is also valid during auto transport.
- Your car will need to be clean inside and out before it is transported. The driver will complete a visual inspection to note any signs of cosmetic damage before the vehicle is loaded for delivery. You should take notes of all damage and also take pictures to save until the vehicle is delivered.
- Have a spare key made for the driver and you should be sure to exchange contact numbers so the driver will be able to contact you in case of an emergency along the way and to notify you of the estimated time of delivery for the vehicle.
Bullhead City Auto Transport Guide
Sean Studler Transportation LLC
Sean Studler Transportation LLC is fully registered with the Department of Transportation and they are licensed, insured and bonded for transportation services. This company specializes in auto transport for dealerships, auto auctions, private vehicle owners, rental agencies and others and they own their own private fleet of auto transport trucks and equipment.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Ralph H. Burns and Sons
Ralph H. Burns and Sons is a trucking company located in Hillsboro, WV and they serve Arizona and other Midwestern states as well as southern states with fast motor vehicle transport as well as general freight shipping services. They have a large fleet of transport trucks and are fully licensed and insured as well as registered with the US DOT.
US-219, Hillsboro, WV 24946
Bullhead City includes ZIP codes:
86426, 86427, 86429, 86430, 86439, 86442, 86446.
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.