Safe And Reliable Yavapai County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. offers county-focused car shipping services in all 50 states of America. The state of Arizona in particular enjoys county-focused car shipping services in all its 15 counties, Yavapai County being a primary focus. We are recognized by the Arizona Department of Transportation as a FMCSA certified carrier company. Our county-focused services of shipping cars to or from Yavapai County are specifically tailored to our Yavapai County clientele.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Salt Lake City to Yavapai County||$456||609 miles||3-5 days|
|Colorado Springs to Yavapai County||$592||790 miles||3-5 days|
|Yavapai County to Omaha||$778||1297 miles||4-6 days|
|New Orleans to Yavapai County||$938||1564 miles||5-7 days|
|Louisville to Yavapai County||$1029||1715 miles||5-7 days|
|Yavapai County to Columbus||$1122||1870 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Yavapai County||$1148||2296 miles||6-8 days|
|New York to Yavapai County||$1202||2405 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Yavapai County
Our devoted drivers are well versed with the 8,128 square mile region. Should you reside in Congress, Prescott, Ash Fork, Camp Verde, Kirkland, Paulden, Black Canyon City or Mayer, then you are well within our Yavapai County car shipping service area.
Thanks to the reliable road network serving the large part of the county, shipping cars to or from Yavapai County, as well as other adjacent counties is a piece of cake for us. We serve the adjacent counties of Mohave County, La Paz County, Maricopa County, Gila County, and Coconino County.
The state routes & interstates serving the region facilitate interstate car shipping between Yavapai County, Arizona and California, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and North Carolina.
Services we offer our Yavapai County clientele
- Multi-car auto transport: We serve a diverse clientele, including both individuals/households shipping a single vehicle and auto dealers and corporate clients shipping fleets of several vehicles. Our carriers are able to transport sedans, SUVs, ATVs, RVs, vans, sports cars, classic cars, motorcycles, trucks, high-end vehicles, and heavy construction machinery like backhoe loaders.
- Door to door car shipping: Under this service, we take it upon ourselves to take the burden completely off your hands. We make our way to your address, load the car, and then transport it straight to the destination address.
- Salvaged and non-operable cars: Cars that get involved in accidents so bad that they can’t move pose not only financial distress on you, but psychological stress too. We exist to make the situation easier for you by offering shipping services for such vehicles. We are equipped with forklifts, winches, and rollback tow trucks to cater for salvaged and inoperable vehicles.
Should you find yourself in need of shipping cars to or from Yavapai County, consider A-1 Auto Transport Inc. for affordable and quality professional car shipping services. With 20 years of experience in the industry, we know best how to serve you to satisfaction.
Zip Codes included in Yavapai County:
- Zip Code 85324 – Black Canyon City
- Zip Code 85332 – Congress
- Zip Code 85362 – Yamell
- Zip Code 86301, 86302, 86303, 86304, 86305 – Prescott
- Zip Code 86312, 86314, 86415 – Prescott Valley
- Zip Code 86320 – Ash Fork
- Zip Code 86321 – Bagdad
- Zip Code 86322 – Camp Verde
- Zip Code 86324 – Clarkdale
- Zip Code 86325 – Cornville
- Zip Code 86326 – Cottonwood
- Zip Code 86327 – Dewey
- Zip Code 86329 – Humboldt
- Zip Code 86331 – Jerome
- Zip Code 86332 – Kirkland
- Zip Code 86333 – Mayer
- Zip Code 86334 – Paulden
- Zip Code 86335 – Rimrock
- Zip Code 86336 – Sedona
- Zip Code 86337 – Seligman
- Zip Code 86338 – Skull Valley
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.