Safe And Reliable Duncan Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located just 5 miles from the New Mexico Border is the small farming town of Duncan. It is among the quieter places in Arizona. The close knit community is home to friendly folks that love visitors from out of state. Duncan treats you to the small town life, where you can indulge in local cuisine at the local diners, pubs, a farmer’s market and a local theatre. Should you wish to travel or relocate to Duncan for its slow paced lifestyle, consider bringing your car with you. There is no reliable public transport system serving the town. A-1 Auto Transport has been the trusted carrier firm of choice for many residents. We offer to ship your car for you, saving you from the expenses that come with hiring a car. Our wide service mix makes us the best carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Duncan.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Tuscon to Duncan||$166||166 miles||1-2 days|
|San Antonio (TX) to Duncan||$561||748 miles||3-5 days|
|Duncan to New Orleans||$774||1290 miles||4-6 days|
|Louisville (KY) to Duncan||$955||1592 miles||5-7 days|
|Duncan to Milwaukee||$1021||1702 miles||5-7 days|
|Columbus (OH) to Duncan||$1048||1747 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Duncan||$1082||2165 miles||6-8 days|
|Duncan to New York||$1141||2283 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Duncan
As part of our quality assurance policy, we invest time and resources in getting to know the profile of every location we serve. We are familiar with the profile of the small farmer’s town. We know the major routes leading to Duncan from her neighboring towns. We also know which routes to use when delivering a car to a particular address. Additionally, we are also familiar with the location of every potential terminal across Duncan.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
We then use this information to tailor the car shipping experience for our Duncan clientele. Clients are guaranteed professional and timely deliveries across all locations whenshipping cars to or from Duncan.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to door delivery: Door to door delivery does exactly that. We ship any type of car from its location right to an exact address. It is a convenient service that relieves clients from the tasking responsibilities that come with car shipping. Clients need not bring the car to us for shipping. We offer to fetch the car from its location, even if it means driving out of state. Conversely, clients also need not make trips to a drop-off terminal to pick the car up. Whether it’s for commercial or private use, we deliver the car to the front porch of your business or home address.
- Terminal delivery: Terminal delivery focuses more on the affordability of car shipping. Instead of incurring the costs that come with door to door delivery, we can deliver the car to a secure parking lot or car depot near your location. It would only take a short trip to access your car. Terminal delivery however, attracts parking fees. We advise clients to find out the parking rates charged for using the designated terminal, for purposes of better budgeting.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport’s wide service catalog is tailored to the different types of cars that we ship. Clients enjoy professional services specifically tailored for sedans, trucks, vans, electric cars, salvaged cars, high-end cars, motorcycles, motorhomes, ATVs, jet skis, inoperable cars, SUVs and heavy equipment like bulldozers and concrete mixers.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings: Items of household nature should be removed from the car to avoid loss. The in-transit insurance policy does not cover any accessories and other items that are not part of the car. Additionally, aftermarket installations like DVD players, GPS navigation systems and external speakers should be removed.
- Run a car maintenance check: Ensure there are no fluid leaks and thereafter, fill all fluids to their recommended levels. Also, check the car battery and have it charged if necessary. Additionally, check the tires and note down the car’s mileage before shipping.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: We strongly advise against shipping a car with a full tank of gas, as it adds to the car’s weight. The weightier the car is, the higher its shipping fee. A quarter-full tank of gas, however, covers the movement involved with car shipping and still leaves enough to make it to the nearest gas station for refill.
- Clean the car: It is easier to spot any scratches, dings, scrapes and dents on a clean car. Such details are important when filling a car hauler’s inspection report.
Duncan includes ZIP codes:
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport?
Our two-option delivery method gives you the liberty to opt for convenience or affordability. This way, we can serve all cadres of clients. Additionally, all cars under our care are covered by an insurance policy, giving you a worry-free experience.
We offer free quoting!
Click here to find out how much A-1 Auto Transport will charge you when shipping cars to or from Duncan.