Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Safford, Arizona
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe and Reliable Safford Car Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Safford is a city in Arizona which is located in the Graham County. The city is considered as Graham County’s county seat and the principal city of the micropolitan statistical area of Safford which included the Greenlee and Graham. Moreover, this place is one of the cities in the USA that has a warm climate. In fact, this place is hotter compared to the other areas in the eastern part of Arizona.
It is one of the main producers of cottons and gin because of its agricultural nature. Aside from that, there are other job opportunities that can be found in here. The largest employers include the Walmart, Freeport-McMoRan Inc., Bowman Consulting Group, and Safford Unified Schools.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Los Angeles to Safford||$402||537 miles||2-4 days|
|Salt Lake City to Safford||$557||743 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Safford||$737||983 miles||3-5 days|
|Safford to New Orleans||$797||1329 miles||4-6 days|
|Atlanta to Safford||$991||1653 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Safford||$1099||2199 miles||6-8 days|
|Safford to Charlotte||$1138||1897 miles||5-7 days|
|Safford to New York||$1160||2321 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Tips for Car Shipping in Safford, Arizona
The job opportunities and the warm climate of Safford attract people from the other states or countries. The benefits that they can get from the city make them want to move in.
For this reason, you must know how you can take your car to Safford with you.
- Prep your car: Remove all the personal items in your car. You don’t want an additional weight to the car that can add up to the cost of your shipping bill. Also, wash your car while inspecting it for any dents, scratches, and other damages. Inspecting your car before entrusting it to the car shipping staff is important so that you’ll know right away if there’s new damage inflicted in your car during the shipment.
- Choose a licensed auto shipping company: There are untrustworthy companies who can offer you a car shipment at a cheap price. Do not fall for this. These companies refuse any liabilities for any damages or possible theft that can happen on the shipment.
- Inspect your car again on the delivery: Inspect your car for new damages that you see in your car upon delivery. It is better to take a picture of it, and call the auto shipping company right away.
Ultimately, Safford is the best place to go to if you’re looking for a new home in a warm climate. The city provides good job opportunities both in industrial and agricultural aspect. Also, if you move into this place, it has a lot of different beautiful places to go to. If you move into this city, don’t worry about the car shipment. Just visit the A-1 Auto Transport Services or call 1-800-452-2880 to know more.