Safe And Reliable Pinal County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Our car shipping services in Arizona USA are recognized and approved by the Arizona Department of Transportation. A-1 Auto Transport Inc takes a county-level based approach in ensuring customer satisfaction. We get down to the field and familiarize ourselves with all 15 counties that make up Arizona, including Pinal County.
This grassroots service approach ensures that we offer our clientele services tailored to suit their region in the best ways possible. For instance, shipping cars to or from Pinal County is made convenient as we understand the region down to the street region. We are familiar with the roads and highways. This way we are able to determine the shortest routes with the least traffic, hence incurring the least mileage and least transit time respectively.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Tuscon to Pinal County||$55||55 miles||1-2 days|
|Salt Lake City to Pinal County||$554||739 miles||3-5 days|
|Dallas to Pinal County||$604||1008 miles||4-6 days|
|Pinal County to St. Louis||$867||1445 miles||4-6 days|
|Nashville to Pinal County||$972||1621 miles||5-7 days|
|Pinal County to Milwaukee||$1091||1819 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Pinal County||$1142||2285 miles||6-8 days|
|Pinal County to New York||$1199||2399 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Pinal County
Our drivers understand Pinal County, almost to a native perspective. Whether you come from Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, Bapchule, Casa Grande, Arizona City, Coolidge, Eloy, Florence, Kearny, Maricopa, San Tan Valley, Picacho, Red Rock, Sacaton, Stanfield, Superior or Mammoth, our Pinal County tailored services are the best for you.
We go the extra mile of shipping cars to or from Pinal County and its neighboring counties including Maricopa County, Gila County, Graham County, and Pima County. The major highways serving the region also facilitate car shipping services between Pinal County, AZ, and the states of California, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, and Florida.
Services we offer our Pinal County clientele
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. prides itself in offering professional and credible FMCSA-certified auto shipping services including:
- Interstate car shipping: Thanks to interstate 10 and the state routes that wind across Arizona, we are able to offer interstate car shipping services from the West coast state of California to the East coast state of Florida.
- Door to door car shipping: Why burden yourself when we can ship your car straight from your driveway and deliver it to the very footsteps of the dictated destination? A-1 Auto Transport Inc. prides itself in offering this door to door service to each and every neighborhood in Pinal County.
- Salvaged and inoperable vehicle shipping: Vehicles can get involved in accidents at any time, some so fatal that the vehicle is rendered inoperable. While most car haulers shy away from such tough jobs, we don’t. Such cases are difficult to handle, as each is unique from the other. We are equipped with forklifts and such tools to ship your salvaged vehicle. Get further insights into our salvaged vehicle services here and our non-op car shipping services here.
Interested in our services? Give us a call today on (Tel:8004522880) and let A-1 Auto Transport Inc. cater to all your auto shipping needs. With 20 years of experience and recognition from the Arizona Department of Transportation, you can’t go wrong by shipping cars to or from Pinal County, AZ through us.
Zip Codes included in Pinal County
- Zip Code 85117 – Apache Junction
- Zip Code 85118 – Gold Junction
- Zip Code 85119 – Apache Junction
- Zip Code 85121 – Bapchule
- Zip Coda 85131 – Eloy
- Zip Code 85138 – Maricopa
- Zip Code 85143 – San Tan Valley
- Zip Code 85193 – Casa Grande
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.