Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from St. Johns, Arizona
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable St. Johns Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you are looking for a community that lives like a close knit family, then St. Johns is the place to be! The city has friendly residents and a government that cares for its citizens deeply no matter their origin. A-1 Auto Transport has been warmly welcomed in this community with many of the residents shipping with us. Our car shipping services also extend to other parts of Arizona and the rest of the US. We haul vehicles at affordable rates and ensure they get to the final destination in good condition.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Albuquerque to St. Johns||$206||206 miles||2-4 days|
|St. Johns to San Diego||$427||570 miles||2-4 days|
|New Orleans to St. Johns||$813||1355 miles||4-6 days|
|Nashville to St. Johns||$853||1422 miles||4-6 days|
|St. Johns to Chicago||$924||1540 miles||5-7 days|
|Milwaukee to St. Johns||$969||1616 miles||5-7 days|
|New York to St. Johns||$1039||2196 miles||6-8 days|
|St. Johns to Washington, D.C.||$1043||2087 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from St. Johns
Shipping cars to or from St. Johns is often done using covered and uncovered transport trailers that can handle vehicles of varied tonnages. Our state-of-the-art transport trailers can cover long and short distances without breaking down on the way. We have qualified drivers that ensure cars are delivered to various destinations on time. Our team is also conversant with the roads in the city and often use U.S Highway 180 and 191 which cuts it into half and allows us to move cars quickly.
In addition to covering the entire 26.1 square mile area, we also stretch our services to reach residents in the adjacent towns. These nearby areas include Eagar, Nahata Dziil and Springerville.
Types of cars we ship to or from St. Johns
Our drivers move various types of vehicles overland using modern transport trailers that can accommodate both single and multiple units. Some of the cars we have shipped over the years and still do are motorhomes, RVs, SUVs, trucks, ATVs, sedans, luxury cars, classic cars and motorcycles among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to St. Johns
Getting your vehicle ready when shipping cars to or from St. Johns is the responsibility of the car owner. Some ways to prepare your car are:
- Take note of your car’s condition. Washing your car and removing all the dirt on its interior and exterior makes it easy to spot any damaged areas. Make a quick inspection of the car and note down areas that are not looking good or working as expected.
- Hire a mechanic. In case the damages on the car hinder it from working at its optimum, it is advisable to have it repaired by a professional mechanic. Focus on blocking any leakage, adding tire pressure if it is low and ensuring the car can stop, start and steer well.
Our service portfolio
We have been offering a diverse range of services to individuals and companies shipping cars to or from St. Johns. These services are:
- Classic car shipping: Do you need a reliable auto shipper to move your classic car? You are in the right place! We are experts in shipping classic cars and have been offering the services for over two decades. Our drivers have handled a wide array of antique cars and always ensure they are delivered on time. We use different types of car carriers to haul the vehicles to the fifty states in the US, with the most common ones being open and enclosed carriers. Our drivers are well trained to handle classic cars and are always ready to ship them in the safest way possible. In addition to locations within the US, we also extend our shipping services for antique cars to overseas locations upon request.
- Freight shipping: Our freight shipping procedures are designed to make the process effective and fast for individuals and organizations that choose to ship with us. Most times, the cargo is picked up and dropped off at the over forty terminals across the US. Our terminals are found in strategic locations making it easier for our drivers to access them during the day and at night. We offer a wide range of freight shipping services such as Less Than Truckload, Truckload and Intermodal to our clients but can also advise on the best one for you.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is a leader in the car transportation industry in the US as well as beyond its borders. Our twenty plus years of experience have earned us a large customer base in all the fifty states including Hawaii and Alaska. We have well-trained staff both in-office and out in the field that handle their work with a lot of professionalism. Our equipment and car carriers are cutting-edge making it possible for us to handle vehicle shipping inquiries of any kind. Our shipping packages are comprehensive and focus on making your vehicle transportation experience stress-free.