San Luis, Arizona Professional Auto Shipping
San Luis is home to around 31,000 people and has been one of the fastest growing cities in Arizona for several years. Retail, manufacturing, and agriculture are the largest contributors to the local economy although education, healthcare and professional services make up a large abundance in the employment sector as well. San Luis has several tourist attractions including Fort Yuma, Thomas Mission, and Territorial Prison as well as Morelos Dam and the Colorado River that attracts boaters, water skiers, swimmers and other water enthusiasts visiting the area weekly throughout the year.
Situated on the Mexican border, San Luis is a haven for tourists staying in both Arizona as well as Mexico and the city offers plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment year round to ensure tourists have plenty of fun and residents have stable employment opportunities. One of the most popular festivals is the Dia De Los Muertos Celebration which is held annually in October and brings thousands to the area for contests. Art displays, live entertainment for children and adults and outstanding locally prepared food all to celebrate the lives of those that are no longer living.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Diego to San Luis||$194||194 miles||1-2 days|
|San Luis to Los Angeles||$294||294 miles||2-4 days|
|Sacramento to San Luis||$507||677 miles||3-5 days|
|San Luis to Denver||$608||1014 miles||4-6 days|
|Houston to San Luis||$791||1319 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to San Luis||$856||1428 miles||4-6 days|
|San Luis to Washington, D.C.||$1000||2501 miles||7-9 days|
|San Luis to New York||$1044||2610 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Shipping Tips
You can keep the following tips in mind to help you locate quality auto transport and ensure that your vehicle will be safe along the way:
- When you need a quality transporter for your car, you need to check with several companies to compare rates and services before you make a decision on the right one to hire.
- Watch out for companies that do not offer competitive rates. There are companies out there that offer low rates to snag a customer but will often have shoddy service or increase rates once the customer hires them.
- Check the insurance certificate to make sure the company insurance is valid. You also need to find out what amount of coverage the company offers to be sure it is going to be enough to cover your car in case of an accident. All carriers are required to have valid cargo insurance as well as liability insurance to cover all vehicle transported.
- Before the vehicle is loaded for transport you need to lower the fuel to no higher than a quarter tank to reduce the overall weight of the car. You also need to make sure the car is thoroughly clean inside and out and that there are no personal items inside or loose items on the exterior.
- Make sure that you have copies of all paperwork pertaining to the transport of your vehicle and that you have all phone numbers and other information to reach an agent as well as the driver in case of an emergency.
San Luis Auto Transport Guide
QTS Inc. provides fast and reliable auto transport for individuals, dealerships, corporations and others that need to ship single or multiple vehicles and they ship all makes and models of motor vehicles. All services are completely insured and licensed and QTS is accredited with the FMCSA.
425 East Heber Road, Heber, CA 92249
San Luis includes ZIP codes:
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.