- Safe And Reliable Kankakee County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Kankakee County
- Our Service Portfolio
- Talk To Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Kankakee County
Safe And Reliable Kankakee County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport makes auto shipping simple and uncomplicated for the residents of Kankakee County. We have an extensive shipping network that extends across the US and other global destinations. We aim to make your shipping experience with us as hassle-free as possible. Vehicle owners can enjoy the convenience of having their car picked up at their home and shipped off to a new location in Illinois.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kankakee County to Detroit||$307||307 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Kankakee County to Cleveland||$370||370 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Kankakee County to Atlanta||$526||702 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Kankakee County||$604||1008 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Kankakee County||$606||1011 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kankakee County to New York||$616||822 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kankakee County to Miami||$818||1364 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kankakee County to Las Vegas||$1053||1756 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Kankakee County
We have been shipping cars to or from Kankakee County for over twenty years. The county, which is home to 113, 449 people, is served by a number of interstate roads, U.S highways and several state roads. We use these roads to ship vehicles within and outside the county. Interstate 57 is a common route for our drivers when moving vehicles to various locations such as neighboring cities or towns. We also make use of U.S. Highways 45 and 52 when transporting vehicles marked for expedited shipping.
Our drivers are very conversant with Illinois Routes 1, 17, 50, 103, 113, 114, and 115. These roads are used to move vehicles to counties that surround Kankakee County. The counties are Will County to the north, Iroquois County to the south, Ford County to the southwest, Livingston County to the west, and Grundy County to the northwest. Our truck drivers also pick up and drop off vehicles in Lake and Newton counties in nearby Indiana.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Our service portfolio
We have a wide range of services that are ideal for shipping vehicles to any destination within the US. Our services are focused on giving you the best experience and include
- All Terrain Vehicle shipping: We offer transportation for all types of ATV vehicles regardless of their size. Our transport trailers can accommodate both regular and side by side ATVs and deliver them safe and sound. For extra protection when in transit, we ship such vehicles using enclosed car carriers.
- Covered car transportation: We have a large fleet of transport trailers that comprise of covered car carriers. These trucks are ideal for shipping cars to or from Kankakee County, cars that could easily get damaged when exposed to outdoor elements or harsh weather. Some of the vehicles that we ship using enclosed trucks include classic cars and high end vehicles.
Talk to us!
Are you in need of reliable auto shipping services to Kankakee County? You are in luck! A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Kankakee County for over two decades. We have the right equipment and resources to move your car to any destination in the US or abroad. Contact us today for more information about us or get an online quote at no cost!
Zip codes included in Kankakee County
|60910- Aroma Park||60917- Buckingham||60944 -Hopkins Park||60958 -Pembroke Township|
|60913- Bonfield||60935- Essex||60901 -Kankakee||60961 -Reddick|
|60914- Bourbonnais||60940 -Grant Park||60950 -Manteno||60958 -Saint Anne|
|60915- Bradley||60941 -Herscher||60954 -Momence||60964 -Saint Anne|
|60969 -Union Hill|