Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Idaho
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Idaho Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Idaho is perhaps best known for its famous potatoes; however, the vast expanses of countryside and the friendliness of the people that live here make it a powerful draw for those trying to get away to steal some time for rest and relaxation. Long drives on winding scenic roads make for a fabulous get-away; however, you are going to need your own vehicle to do it, necessitating the need for Idaho auto transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|$430||430 miles||2 – 4 days|
|$504||504 miles||2 – 4 days|
|$480||640 miles||3 – 5 days|
|$694||926 miles||3 – 5 days|
|$863||1439 miles||4 – 6 days|
|$971||1618 miles||5 – 7 days|
|$1091||1819 miles||5 – 7 days|
|$1165||1942 miles||5 – 7 days|
|$1145||2291 miles||6 – 8 days|
|$1052||2630 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Tips For Handling Idaho Car Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Idaho auto shipping services, keep a few key tips in mind.
- Make sure the company has an office/depot in your area of the state: Since Idaho doesn’t have the large metropolises of some other states, when you choose an Idaho auto shipping company, make sure there is an office or depot nearby the area where you plan to pick-up or drop off your vehicle for shipping.
- Prep your car if it is traveling a long distance: If you plan to take your car over a fairly long distance for shipping, then make sure all fluids have been stocked up, there is at least enough gas to get you where you need to go upon picking up the car and check your tires for good air pressure. The last thing you want to do is get stuck in the middle of nowhere.
- Choose an Idaho vehicle shipping company that offers your chosen method of transport: If you’ve got a custom or classic vehicle, for example, then you need a company that offers some kind of enclosed transport to preserve the look of your vehicle during transport.
Idaho, in all of its mountainous, land-locked glory, has plenty to see for those that want an escape from the big city and a return to something more simple and natural. Seeing this state by car is one of the best ways to appreciate its beauty.
Visit the Idaho Department of Transportation website for more information on shipping your automobile to Idaho.
Services And Information
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Idaho Auto Transport Companies Directory
Coast to Coast Auto Transport
This shipping company provides shipping services around the West Coast for those that need to get a vehicle moved for affordable prices and in a hurry.
2440 North Locust Grove Road, Kuna, ID 83634
All My Sons Moving & Storage
From moving your vehicle, van, SUV, trucks, motorcycle, boats to moving your stuff, this Boise-based logistics company has got you covered and with a record of excellent customer service as well. BBB accredited business, check their online reviews from past customers.
2240 South Cole Road, Boise, ID 83709
D&J Auto Transport
These shippers can move just about vehicle type to anywhere in the United States nationwide to wherever your destination is, and also delivering local moving haul needs as well. Offers door to door delivery, enclosed and open-air auto transport carriers. One of the best in the industry. Visit their website, call or email them today for a free quote.
1433 E. Commercial Ave., Meridian, ID
Other Idaho Resources
Idaho.gov – official government website for the state of Idaho.
Idaho Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the state of Idaho.
University Of Idaho – Since 1889, the University of Idaho has been a place that expects more from itself, more from its students, more from knowledge and more from life.
Idaho On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Auto Transport Services in Idaho
- Ada County
- Adams County
- Bannock County
- Benewah County
- Bingham County
- Blaine County
- Boise City
- Bonner County
- Bonneville County
- Boundary County
- Canyon County
- Cassia County
- Clearwater County
- Coeur d’Alene
- Elmore County
- Franklin County
- Fremont County
- Garden City
- Gem County
- Gooding County
- Idaho County
- Idaho Falls
- Jefferson County
- Jerome County
- Kootenai County
- Latah County
- Lewiston Orchards
- Madison County
- Minidoka County
- Mountain Home
- Nez Perce County
- Owyhee County
- Payette County
- Post Falls
- Shoshone County
- Teton County
- Twin Falls
- Twin Falls County
- Valley County
- Washington County