Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Coeur d’Alene Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Coeur D’Alene is the largest city in Kootenai County and is the second largest metro area in the state. There are just over 44,000 residents in Coeur D’Alene and is about 30 miles east of the larger city of Spokane, in Washington State. It is also situated on the shores of Lake Coeur D’Alene, which is part of its appeal.
The proximity to the lake means tons of recreational opportunity, including boating, fishing, hiking and more. The town has grown a great deal over the years and continues to do so. It has gotten national shout-outs from celebs that have discovered its charm, including the influential Barbara Walters. In addition to being nearby the lake, there is also great skiing in the area, with the proximity to Silver Mountain Resort and Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Coeur d’Alene to Seattle||$311||311 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Coeur d’Alene to Salt Lake City||$515||687 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Coeur d’Alene||$741||1236 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Minneapolis to Coeur d’Alene||$807||1345 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Coeur d’Alene to Houston||$1009||1682 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Coeur d’Alene to Detroit||$1019||2039 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Coeur d’Alene to Washington, D.C.||$1229||2458 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Coeur d’Alene Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Coeur D’Alene car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Opt for tractor-trailer transport if you want to save a few bucks: This might take a bit longer, but you will save money since the transport company can move more vehicles at one time.
- Inquire about the experience of the transport driver: You want to know that the person responsible for moving your vehicle has the experience necessary to do it. Ask about this experience before booking transport.
- Confirm your address with the transport company: After all, you don’t want what is arguably your largest asset to be delivered to someone else accidentally. Make sure that the transport company has your correct address on file to ensure that you get your vehicle in a timely manner.
For more information, visit the City of Coeur D’Alene website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Coeur d’Alene Auto Transport Companies Directory
This company offers a wide array of services, including auto transport. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports Automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
5073 North Building Center Drive
Coeur d’Alene, ID
This trucking company provides transport for vehicles of all types.
4920 North Canterbury Road
Coeur d’Alene, ID
Other Coeur d’Alene Resources
Coeur d’Alene Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Coeur d’Alene.
University Of Coeur d’Alene– Since 1889, the University of Idaho has been a place that expects more from itself, more from its students, more from knowledge and more from life.
Coeur d’Alene On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Coeur d’Alene includes ZIP codes:
83814, 83815, 83816.