Professional transport companies are available to anyone who must ship a motorcycle internationally. Use the Internet to find dependable shipping companies near your home in the U.S. You’ll want to schedule your bike’s overseas transport to Europe at least a few weeks ahead of time.
Take some time to look over the websites of the transporters in the area. Make sure they have a good reputation and the shipping services you need.
When you have a small list of transport companies you’d like to call, expect to answer a few questions before receiving a quote. They’ll need to receive certain information from you in order to give a more honest total. There is a lot taken into consideration, but coming up with a quote only takes minutes after this information is received.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Information Needed to Receive a Quote.
- The make and model of the motorcycle.
- The bike’s weight.
- A list of items being shipped along with the motorcycle.
- The address to where the motorcycle will be picked up in the U.S. and the address to its destination in Europe.
- What shipping services you’re interested in.
While comparing quotes, don’t immediately jump on the opportunity to schedule with the first transporter to offer the lowest rate. Compare all the pros and cons about each transporter you received a quote from. Book with the shipping company that you feel will care for your motorcycle’s transport the best.
A motorcycle’s transport to Europe may cost upwards to a couple thousand dollars depending on how you chose to have it transported. Container shipping services are always more costly than open air services since they provide more security and less risk to the bike.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory