- Car Transport Greenville Near Me
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Greenville Vehicle Transport Companies
- Greenville Auto Transport Company Directory
- United Road Services Greer
- All My Sons Moving & Storage
- Centurion Auto Transport
- Greenville Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Greenville Includes Zip Codes
Car Transport Greenville Near Me
If you need a car, truck or motorcycle shipped to or from Greenville, you’re in the right place! A-1 Auto Transport has put together a list of resources for customers in Greenville County that includes tips for using auto transport companies, a directory of local companies and some links for car shippers in the area. We welcome questions from customers, whether you want to get started with a free estimate, or just want to know more about how the process works and how to make the best choice.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Greenville to Charlotte||$101||101 miles||1-2 days|
|Jacksonville to Greenville||$388||388 miles||2-4 days|
|Greenville to Baltimore||$407||542 miles||2-4 days|
|Greenville to New York||$548||730 miles||3-5 days|
|Greenville to Oklahoma City||$745||993 miles||3-5 days|
|Greenville to Oklahoma City||$708||944 miles||3-5 days|
|San Antonio to Greenville||$680||1134 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Greenville||$1045||2612 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Go here for further information about shipping in Greenville.
Using Greenville Vehicle Transport Companies
- Bill of Lading - The bill of lading is the most important document in the car transport industry. It details the type of vehicle being shipped, the name of the person shipping it and the carrier, the terms of the contract, vehicle condition, and where the car is being delivered. In the case of a complaint or insurance claim to cover damages, the bill of lading also acts as you receipt in resolving any dispute. Because of the importance of the bill of lading, it should be carefully reviewed before turning over your vehicle to the carrier. If you have any questions or concerns about any part of it, you should discuss them with the company shipping your car before it is moved.
- Status Updates - When you’re having a car shipped a long distance, it is customary for the company moving it to offer some type of status updates during the process. In some cases, you may receive the phone number of the carrier that transports your vehicle, while others may have a GPS tracking feature that allows you to get updates in real time on your phone or computer. In either case, you should have a clear understanding of how to check on the status of your car shipment, as well as get in contact with the carrier if you need to. If an auto transporter doesn’t have any sort of vehicle tracking system or way to contact the driver, that should be a concern.
- Vehicle Inspection - Your vehicle will be inspected before it is loaded onto the auto carrier, and again when it is dropped off at its final destination. Make sure you pay attention to the details listed in the inspection report, which is part of the bill of lading mentioned above. If any scratches, dings or dents occurred during shipping, this is the time to take note of them. It’s also a good idea to take photographs of the vehicle before it’s picked up to document any existing damage. This way, you can easily and quickly compare the before and after condition of the car to check for damages.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Greenville Auto Transport Company Directory
United Road Services: Greer
United Road is an experienced nationwide car shipper that also offers temporary vehicle storage to their customers. They cater to private owners, businesses and auto dealers that need entire fleets of cars moved.
1400 S Carolina 101
Greer, SC 29651
All My Sons Moving & Storage
A moving company in Simpsonville, All My Sons also ships cars for customers, including door-to-door service in Greenville. They are a licensed auto transporter and can move any size vehicle.
1102 Old Stage Rd
Simpsonville, SC 29681
Centurion Auto Transport
Centurion Auto Transport has been in business since 1973 and operates terminals in 6 locations in the region, including one in Greer, South Carolina. Centurion provides GPS tracking and real-time status updates for every car they ship.
212 Allen Rd
Commerce, GA 30530
Greenville Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Southernside||West End||Park Place|
|Arcadia Hills||Payne-Logan||Green Avenue|
|Hampton Pinckney||Greenline-Spartanburg||Pleasant Valley|
|Viola Street||North Main|
Greenville includes ZIP codes
29601, 29602, 29603, 29604, 29605, 29606, 29607, 29608, 29609, 29610, 29611, 29612, 29613, 29614, 29615, 29616, 29617.