Exporting a Vehicle from USA to Europe
Exporting a vehicle from the United States and into Europe is a common service provided by many experienced international car shipping companies. There is a lot involved in the safe delivery of a motorized vehicle. Durable, high-quality auto shipping gear and the latest transport technology play a large role in the safe delivery and successful transport of any vehicle. It is equally important that the transporter hired to ship your car have years of experience dealing with international affairs and import laws.
Complying with foreign auto import regulations is perhaps the most confusing and time consuming part of an international transport.
How an International Auto Transport Company Benefits You
- They will guide you through the act of complying with foreign policies and appeasing the Customs Department. You’ll need to receive the certificate of import approval before the car can transport to Europe. Although you’ll have the full attention of the transport company, you should still call the embassy of the European country that the vehicle is to deliver to. They embassy will inform you of the latest import regulations for importing cars into the European nation while exporting from the U.S.
- Although the car will primarily travel across the sea, most auto transport companies will also offer ground transport options to help get the car to and from sea ports.
- Insurance coverage is added on to your purchase of car shipping services at no extra cost. This is one way reliable transporters show the confidence they have in their services. It is also state law that all transporters carry at least the minimal amount of insurance coverage.
- You can keep track of your automobile’s progress during the shipping process through real-time satellite tracking. You can use any Wi-Fi enabled device to log in to the transporter’s tracking service.
- Get assistance with the Bill of Lading and all other documentation that must be gathered as proof for the transporter or the nation’s Customs Department.
Here is no other way to safely and confidently ship a car into Europe from the U.S. without the help of professional auto transporters. Start your search for an affordable international auto transport company a few months before you’d like to ship the car.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory