Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Dundalk, Maryland
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Dundalk Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Named after the town in Ireland which shares its name, Dundalk is a planned community in Baltimore County, Maryland. The early growth of Dundalk can be traced to the development of iron and steel plants, as well as the area’s natural access to transatlantic shipping routes. The town is considered a suburb of Baltimore and features several distinct neighborhoods within the boundaries of Dundalk.
Go here for more information on shipping in Dundalk.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Dundalk to Philadelphia||$100||100 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Dundalk to New York||$186||186 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Dundalk to Kansas City||$640||1068 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Minneapolis to Dundalk||$671||1119 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New Orleans to Dundalk||$676||1128 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Antonio to Dundalk||$987||1645 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Dundalk to Los Angeles||$1060||2650 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Dundalk to Albuquerque||$1119||1866 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Dundalk Vehicle Transport Companies
- Don’t Gas Up – Before having your vehicle moved, you don’t want to fill the tank. A full gas tank means more weight, which increases the cost for auto transport companies. As a result, most companies will ask that you run the tank down to no more than one-fourth of a tank, with some that have a one-eighth of a tank limit.
- Clean the Vehicle – It doesn’t need to be spotless, but it’s a good idea to do a reasonably thorough job of cleaning the vehicle, both inside and out before it’s picked up. This makes the whole process easier, from documentation to delivery, and makes sure that you can accurately assess any existing damages before delivery.
- Remove Accessories – Any add-on, customization or external feature of a vehicle that can be removed should be removed. This includes spoilers, car alarms (which should be disabled), antennas and anything else that might be at risk of breaking of damaged during the normal process of hauling an auto.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Dundalk Auto Transport Companies Directory
Maryland Auto Shipping
Maryland Auto Shipping has a wide selection of options for anyone moving a car to or from Dundalk, Maryland. Among the services they include are open air and enclosed auto transport, door to door auto delivery, and dealer-to-dealer car transport.
400 E. Pratt St.
Baltimore, MD 21202
United Road Services
For delivering a vehicle coast to coast or across state lines, there’s no better local option than United Road. As an established name in the auto shipping industry, they have options for all customers, including custom logistics solutions and storage facilities.
2155 Northbridge Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21226
ABC Auto Transport
With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, ABC Auto Transport is a customer friendly company with the services and expertise to back up their high ranking. Though located in Dundalk, they serve the entire state of Maryland and Baltimore County.
7505 Carroll Ave.
Dundalk, MD 21222
Other Dundalk Resources
City Information – General resource for population, income, demographics and neighborhood information about Dundalk from city-data.com.
International Auto Show – News and information about the Motortrend International Auto Show in Baltimore.
Dundalk Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Dundalk.
Dundalk includes ZIP codes