Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Citrus Heights, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Citrus Heights Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping a car in Citrus Heights or the Sacramento area? You’re in luck! Not only have we put together a comprehensive auto transport guide for Citrus Heights, but it’s one of the most accessible parts of California in terms of auto transport. Because Sacramento is a major city with easy access to highways in all directions, prices are more competitive for car shipping customers in the area. Here are some tips and a directory to help you find a dependable company to move your car.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Citrus Heights to San Diego||$391||522 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Citrus Heights to Portland||$443||591 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Houston to Citrus Heights||$1169||1949 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Citrus Heights to St. Louis (MO)||$1171||1952 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Boston to Citrus Heights||$1199||2999 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Miami to Citrus Heights||$1254||3135 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Citrus Heights Vehicle Transport Companies
- Inspection – Before the driver picks up your car and loads it on the carrier, they will do an inspection to look for any damages. This is important to be aware of since the evaluation is also used to determine if any damage occurred during shipping, in which case the company that moved your car is responsible. We recommend that customers do their own evaluation, including pictures if possible, before the inspection by the driver. This way, you can easily compare your own notes with theirs to make sure the bill of lading reflects an accurate assessment of the vehicle’s condition. The bill of lading is the primary document used in cargo shipment and contains all the key information that pertains to the transport process.
Visit our information center for a complete guide on how to prepare your vehicle for shipping.
- Cost Estimates – There are many factors that play into the overall cost of shipping a car. Things like fuel prices, insurance costs, finding customers, coordinating pickups and drop offs, and paying drivers are all factors that contribute to the amount you’ll pay to have a vehicle shipped. (There are other elements too, like the type of carrier used and whether door-to-door service is requested.) To get a rough idea of how much it will cost, we’ll assume standard transport and look at a distance as the primary factor. In terms of cost per mile, you’ll typically pay more for shorter trips than for long distance car shipping. This usually breaks down to somewhere between 50 cents to $1.25 per mile. Here’s some recent price quotes from Citrus Heights (for standard auto transport):
- Citrus Heights, CA to Seattle, WA – $840
- Citrus Heights, CA Chicago, IL – $1040
- Citrus Heights, CA Miami, FL – $1,300
- Citrus Heights, CA Boston, MA – $1,275
- Citrus Heights, CA Dallas, TX – $970
Want to find out how much you’re being charged per mile to ship your car? Use this distance calculator to find out how far it is between cities.
- Storage & Warehousing – If you need temporary storage, either before or after having your vehicle moved, the company you hire should be able to arrange it. Many auto transporters have storage facilities in major cities along the routes they operate, making it easier to find storage if you’re having a car shipped to or from a major city. Citrus Heights, being part of the Sacramento metro area, is an easy location to find warehouse space or storage and to arrange for delivery to or from a local delivery terminal. If you know that you’ll need storage, try to arrange it at the same time you book car shipping so that the services can be bundled together. Companies that operate their own storage facilities will often give a discount for booking both transport and storage at the same time.
Get more information about businesses in Citrus Heights by visiting the city’s official website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Citrus Heights Auto Transport Companies Directory
Gideon Logistics, LLC
Gideon Logistics ships cars for private owners, new and used car buyers and fleets for corporate and employee relocation. They offer door-to-door transport, both to and from Citrus Heights, and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
8146 Greenback Ln #203, Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Nationwide carriers have been in the vehicle transport business since 2005 and deliver to any location in the continental U.S. They are a fully licensed, bonded and insured auto shipper and have an “A” ranking with the local Better Business Bureau.
10316 Placer Ln, Sacramento, CA 95827
Buxton Auto Transport Inc
A California Certified Small Business, Buxton is a family owned and operated auto transport company headquartered in Rancho Cordova. They ship cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, trailers and fifth wheels and offer storage and warehousing to customers.
3890 Security Park Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
Citrus Heights includes ZIP codes:
95610, 95611, 95621.