Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Canton, Michigan
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Canton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Do you need a vehicle shipped in Canton or Wayne County? If so, you’ve come to the right place! At A-1 Auto Transport, we have more than two decades of experience moving cars in the U.S. and internationally. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about what customers need to know when looking for an auto transport company, which is why we’ve put this guide together for our readers. In the first section are some tips for working with car shippers, followed by a directory of local companies in the area. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have at the number at the top of this page.
Go here for more car shipping information in your area.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Canton to Indianapolis||$274||274 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Canton to Washington, D.C.||$390||520 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Canton to Philadelphia||$433||578 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Oklahoma City to Canton||$613||1022 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Denver to Canton||$746||1244 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Canton to Miami||$827||1379 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Canton to San Antonio||$877||1463 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Canton to Los Angeles||$1127||2255 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Canton, Michigan Auto Transport Services
Storage & Insurance – Two extra services that are offered by most auto shippers are storage and additional insurance. Supplemental insurance is not usually needed unless you’re shipping a vehicle with a high value and are concerned that the basic coverage will not be enough to cover potential damages. Storage yards can be found in most major cities around the United States and auto transport companies frequently have their own storage facilities. If a shipper doesn’t have their own storage available, they can usually put you in touch with a local option where you’re shipping to.
Saving Money on Transport – There are some simple steps you can take to reduce the cost of shipping your car, mainly through planning and understanding the options mentioned above.
- Open air & terminal delivery – Using an open air carrier and shipping to a delivery terminal, rather than door-to-door, is the cheapest way to ship a car. Enclosed carriers can haul fewer vehicles, making the price more expensive per car, and shipment to a terminal reduces fuel costs for the shipper and the customer.
- Planning ahead – If you know well ahead of time that you’ll need a vehicle shipped, it’s good to start planning and contacting companies. The more time you can give the transporter to plan the details of the route and find enough customers to fill the carrier, the better. Last minute jobs and rush delivery typically cost more.
- Discounts – Ask any car shipper you talk to if they offer a discount program. Here at A-1 Auto Transport, we offer specials for members of the military, students, seniors, snowbirds, AAA members, roundtrip booking and multi-car shipments, just to name a few. You can view a full listing of our discounts and specials here.
- Shopping around – Like any other product or service you buy, it’s a good idea to shop around when assessing auto shippers. You’ll find different prices and service levels from companies, so getting a couple competing for price quotes is a good practice.
Classic & Vintage Cars – For customers that need a classic or vintage car shipped, there are a few options you may want to consider. The first is an enclosed carrier, which offers a higher level of protection for the vehicle while it’s being shipped. An additional benefit of using an enclosed carrier is that they tend to be smaller trucks, which makes it easier for the driver to accommodate requests for delivery to a specific address. (Larger carriers may have issues navigating some city streets.) Enclosed auto transport is recommended for custom and exotic cars since they sometimes have dimensions that make it difficult to ship them on a multi-car carrier.
Visit the official website for the Township of Canton to learn more about local businesses and what they offer.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Canton, MI Auto Transport Directory
Reliable Carriers Inc
One of the most experienced shippers in the region, Reliable Carriers specializes in enclosed transport within the continental United States. They also move heavy equipment and oversize vehicles.
41555 Koppernick Road
Canton, MI 48187
Luxury Auto Transport Inc
Luxury Auto Transport out of Detroit specializes in moving exotic and high-end vehicles. They have overland transport, maritime shipping and air freight available and also offer door-to-door shipping.
15846 West Warren Avenue
Detroit, MI 48228
United Road Services: Northville
United Road is a domestic shipper that delivers vehicles in the lower 48 states and Alaska. They are a member of the Environmental Protection Agency’s SmartWay program, which focuses on green initiatives and fuel efficiency in the transport industry.
19500 Victor Parkway #475
Livonia, MI 48152
Canton includes ZIP codes