- Car Transport Bloomington Near Me
- Bloomington Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Using Bloomington Vehicle Transport Companies
- Car Movers Near Me
- Bloomington Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Other Bloomington Resources
- Bloomington Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Bloomington Includes Zip Codes
Car Transport Bloomington Near Me
Bloomington is the 12th biggest city in Illinois (by population) and, along with the city of Normal, IL, makes up the Bloomington-Normal metro area. The two cities have a combined population of over 125,000 residents according to the most recent census numbers. Bloomington, which is in McLean County, represents the fastest growing area in Illinois.
Find more information here about shipping in Bloomington
Bloomington Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Bloomington||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bloomington to Chicago||$589||981 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Bloomington to Philadelphia||$488||814 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Bloomington to Boston||$653||1089 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Bloomington||$797||1329 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Bloomington||$819||1365 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Bloomington||$973||1622 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Bloomington to San Francisco||$1258||2096 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Bloomington, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Bloomington. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Bloomington, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Bloomington. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Bloomington and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Bloomington. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Using Bloomington Vehicle Transport Companies
- Ask About Discounts - Car shipping companies will offer a variety of discounts. Typical discounts are for retired and active duty military, college students, as well as seasonal discounts depending on the time of year. Some will even offer a discount for booking online!
- Research Companies - When looking into prospective companies to hire, be sure that they have proper licensure to be doing what they claim. An auto transporter should have both a motor carrier license number as well as a U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) number. These two numbers are the most effective way to look up a company and get information about their performance, safety and business history.
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured - All auto transport companies are required by law to be licensed, bonded and insured. These are important laws put in place to help protect consumers from damage, fraud and anything else that may go wrong during the course of transport. If it’s not clearly stated, be sure to ask!
For more information visit the official website.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Car Movers Near Me
Bloomington Auto Transport Companies Directory
Barnes Auto Transportation
A licensed car moving company based out of Decatur, Barnes Auto Transportation is licensed in every U.S. state and hauls everything from transport vehicles to heavy machinery.
540 N. Water St.
Decatur, IL 62523
H&R Auto Transport
H&R has a wide selection of auto shipping services, both within the state of Illinois and throughout the midwest.
1003 Misty Brook Lane
Joliet, IL 60432
Roadrunner Auto Transport
Roadrunner Transport, located in Markham, is another great local transport company that offers local and interstate auto shipping. They are known locally for their excellent customer service and affordable price quotes.
3950 W. 155th St.
Markham, IL 60428
Other Bloomington Resources
City of Bloomington Wikipedia Page - A great resource for general information about Bloomington and the Bloomington-Normal metropolitan area.
Bloomington Craigslist - local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Illinois State University - Illinois State University is Illinois' first public university, founded in 1857.
Bloomington Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Twin Grove||E College Ave||N 1750 East Rd|
Bloomington includes ZIP codes
61701, 61702, 61704, 61705, 61709, 61710, 61791, 61799.