Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Blaine, Minnesota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Blaine Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is a leading car shipping company with service to and from Blaine and Anoka County, Minnesota. In this guide, we’ve prepared a series of tips and helpful information for anyone in the area that’s shipping a vehicle. Whether you’re shipping a car you bought at an auction to where you live, or spending a summer in Europe and want to take your car with you, the information on this page will help you to make an informed decision when hiring a company to move your car.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Blaine to Milwaukee||$345||345 miles||2-4 days|
|Chicago to Blaine||$417||417 miles||2-4 days|
|Blaine to St. Louis||$410||547 miles||2-4 days|
|Cleveland to Blaine||$575||766 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to Blaine||$698||931 miles||3-5 days|
|Blaine to Dallas||$718||957 miles||3-5 days|
|Blaine to Tucson||$990||1650 miles||5-7 days|
|San Jose to Blaine||$1011||2021 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Blaine, MN Vehicle Transport Companies
- Enclosed Auto Transport – Shipping a vehicle in an enclosed carrier offers a greater level of protection and security throughout the entire process of delivery. Like hauling a car on an open air carrier, the vehicle is secured on a trailer or carrier, with the difference being that the car is completely enclosed in the transport truck. What this does is offer an element of protection from weather and road debris, making it the preferred method of shipping for high-end and luxury car owners. An additional benefit of enclosed auto shipping is that it provides an element of discretion for customers that prefer not to have their vehicle in plain sight while it’s being moved.
- Ways To Save – There are a number of ways you can save money when shipping a car. If you need to combine any type of service with auto transport, such as storage, round trip delivery, or multiple shipments, that’s a great way to save some cash. When you’re collecting price quotes, be sure to mention it if the above-mentioned items apply to your situation. If you know that you’re going to need to hire an auto mover and have plenty of time to plan ahead, take advantage of it by contacting several companies to get competing for cost estimates. The last thing you want to do is have to pay extra for last-minute booking! A number of companies also offer discounts to their customers that can help you save money. Popular discount programs are for students, seniors, members of the military, snowbirds, multiple car shipments and AAA members, just to name a few. You can view our list of specials and discounts at A-1 Auto Transport here.
- RV Transport – Shipping an RV is no small job and it requires special equipment that not all auto shippers will have available. If you need an RV or motorhome shipped, make sure that any company you contact offers the service. Local hauling and towing companies are not usually equipped to handle oversized vehicles and RVs, especially for long distance transport. If you’re a seasonal traveler and need an RV shipped, you may qualify for both a snowbird discount and a round-trip special by booking both ends of your shipment at the same time (see above).
The official website for the City of Blaine, Minnesota has more information about local businesses and the services they provide in the area.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Blaine Auto Transport Companies Directory
In business since 2006, Interstate Road Runner offers nationwide auto transport and caters to snowbirds that take seasonal vacations to warmer climates during the winter months. They are located in Chanhassen and operate within the lower 48 states.
1591 Park Rd
Chanhassen, MN 55317
Lomen Auto Transport
With more than 30 years of experience shipping vehicles in the Midwest, Lomen Auto Transport is one of the more experienced companies in the region. They specialize in moving fleets of cars and serve several dealerships in the area.
1216 Scheffer Ave
St Paul, MN 55116
Express Auto Transport Inc
Express Auto Transport out of Shakopee is a car shipper that’s an especially good option for customers that need an inoperable or salvaged vehicle hauled. They also serve customers that buy cars online or at auctions.
7700 County Road 101
Shakopee, MN 55379
Blaine includes ZIP codes
55014, 55434, 55449.