Auburn Motorcycle Shipping
Believe it or not, motorcycle transport is much more common than you think. Not only are transport services widely used by individuals traveling or relocating, but buyers, sellers, dealerships and manufacturers are other frequent users of the safeguarded shipping services.
In fact, some individuals may even qualify for discounts and promotions. These persons usually include military personnel, students and those shipping multiple vehicles at once.
Fortunately those residing in Auburn, Washington have many great transport services to choose from. Find a company that has a lot of experience in delivering motorcycles and services you wish to take advantage of. For example, if you plan on shipping the motorcycle to another state, find a company that offers long distance shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Information on Properly Preparing the Motorcycle.
- Clean the motorcycle off thoroughly.
- Take off anything that didn’t come with the bike originally.
- Gather contact information from the driver.
- Take note of your motorcycle’s condition. Take pictures and write down damages. You can use these as reference during your last inspection after the motorcycle has been delivered.
- Leave the gas tank only ¼ full or even less. Fuel adds too much weight to the vehicle and puts those involved in the shipping process at risk.
- Have a mechanic inspect the motorcycle for issues.
The act of readying the motorcycle for transport is your responsibility. This is an essential part of the shipping process. If the bike isn’t prepped properly, it is put at a higher risk for damage and those handling the shipping process are also put at risk of harm. Thoroughly fulfill the requests of the transport company.