Worcester is one of the more populated cities within the state of Massachusetts. Just west of Boston, Worcester is quite similar in many ways. It has a great nightlife and many attractions for the daytime crowd as well. Any motorcyclist would be thrilled to be cruising on a bike throughout the exciting city.
Instead of riding your motorcycle across the states to Worcester, consider having it transported there. By shipping your motorcycle there, you are saving the mileage and possibly preventing it from damage. Riding a bike there will also make it impossible to bring anything along with you and if you will be staying there a while or going to live there permanently, you will obviously need to bring along at least a few necessities.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Various Methods of Motorcycle Transport.
There are several ways to have a motorcycle transported to Worcester. Before hastily selecting a method, carefully consider all of the options. Some transport methods are safer than others, which will also means that they cost more. Take your budget and the safety of your bike into consideration when selecting a method.
- Crated Shipping.
- Open Air Shipping.
- Enclosed Shipping.
- Terminal to Terminal Transport.
- Door to Door Transport.
When calling around for quotes, ask the companies if they offer insurance on the motorcycle during its transport. This will give the bike extra protection while en-route. It will also give you the peace of mind needed that your bike is in good hands and will arrive safely to Worcester.
What Needs to Be Done Prior to Shipping.
There will be several requirements for motorcycle transport. Specific things will need to be done to the motorcycle in order to have it shipped. Most of the transporting companies will have the same criteria. As for crated shipping, it has a different set of responsibilities as you will see below.
- Wash the motorcycle. There mustn’t be any dirt or debris.
- Check all fluids, the battery and the tire pressure.
- Make sure that the gas tank isn’t over a ¼ full.
- Take off any loose or unnecessary items.
- Note and take pictures of any damage prior to the transport.
- Disable the alarm system.
Crated Shipping Requirements.
- Drain the motorcycle of all fluids.
- Disconnect the battery.
- Remove handlebars and mirrors.
Transport Companies in Worcester.
165 W. Boylston St.
West Boylston, MA 01583.
220 E. County Rd.
Rutland, MA 01543.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory