Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Whatcom County, Washington
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Whatcom County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Ever wondered where raspberries come from? Whatcom County of the state of Washington is the place. The county produces more than 75% of all raspberries in the US. However, raspberries aren’t the only thing going on in this humble county. Whatcom is home to a friendly people and a great tourist destination. To the west is where the land meets with the Strait of Georgia, with waters so clear it makes a natural sea museum. Boating, fishing and camping activities are offered along the lakes and rivers spread across the county. The Cascade Mountains, Chuckanut Mountains and North Lookout Mountains offer rich hiking trails and mountain climbing activities. When you visit the region, seek professional carrier services from A-1 Auto Transport. We know all the ins and outs of shipping cars to or from Whatcom County.
Our scope of service
Whatcom County is a relatively large area with a diverse socio-economic profile. On one part, it offers eclectic cities that ooze flashy lifestyles while the other side is somewhat rural, mostly characterized by vast raspberry farms, mountains and rugged terrain. Residents from all across the region trust us when shipping cars to or from Whatcom County as we serve every single location, and so should any visiting guest with a car to ship.
We have a dedicated team of experts that can deliver your vehicle to any address in the following regions: Bellingham, Park, Blaine, Goshen, Everson, Wickersham, Ferndale, Welcome, Lynden, Wahi, Nooksack, Van Buren, Sumas, Saxon, Acme, Newhalem, Birch Bay, Lummi Island, Custer, Laurel, Deming, Diablo, Geneva, Dewey, Glacier, Clipper, Kendall, Clearbrook, Maple Falls, Chuckanut, Marietta-Alderwood, Blue Canyon, Peaceful Valley, Sudden Valley and Point Roberts.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Raspberry farmers can enjoy affordable and professional carrier services whenever they purchase new farm equipment. We are well versed in Whatcom County and are more than capable of shipping your new tractor, harvester, combine or any other agricultural equipment from the shop right to your farm. Contractors on the other hand can get their engineering and construction equipment shipped, including excavators, bulldozers, cranes, turbines, hydraulic lifts and truck loaders among others. Read on our shipping techniques here.
- College car shipping: Whatcom County is fortunate enough to host five institutions of higher learning, including Western Washington University. During semester breaks, thousands of students are faced with the predicament of driving their vehicles for miles as they travel to friends and family or, leave their cars behind and catch a flight or train. A-1 Auto transport offers discounted college car shipping services where we ship your car to any destination across the U.S. as you catch a flight! You also have the option of choosing door to door delivery, which involves dropping your car off at an exact address, or, terminal delivery which involves dropping the car at a depot or parking lot closest to the airport or train station at your arrival point.
Find out more!
Click here to find out what other services you can enjoy from A-1 Auto transport when shipping cars to or from Whatcom County.
Zip codes included in Whatcom County
- 98220 – Acme
- 98225 – Bellingham
- 98226 – Bellingham
- 98227 – Bellingham
- 98228 – Bellingham
- 98229 – Bellingham
- 98230 – Blaine
- 98231 – Blaine
- 98240 – Custer
- 98244 – Deming
- 98247 – Everson
- 98248 – Ferndale
- 98262 – Lummi Island
- 98264 – Lynden
- 98266 – Maple Falls
- 98276 – Nooksack
- 98281 – Point Roberts
- 98295 – Sumas