Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Pasco, Washington
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Pasco Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to the A-1 Auto Transport guide to car shipping in Pasco, Washington! We’ve put together a listing of local companies that ship cars in the area, both to and from Franklin County and throughout the state of Washington. There’s also some tips to help you prepare for shipping a vehicle and saving money when hiring a carrier, as well as some resources at the bottom of the page.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Dallas to Pasco||$276||276 miles||2-4 days|
|Salt Lake City to Pasco||$470||627 miles||3-5 days|
|Pasco to Albuquerque||$733||1223 miles||4-6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Pasco||$1047||2619 miles||7-9 days|
|New York to Pasco||$1083||2708 miles||7-9 days|
|Pasco to Columbus||$1138||2276 miles||6-8 days|
|Pasco to Boston||$1160||2902 miles||7-9 days|
|Atlanta to Pasco||$1227||2454 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Pasco Vehicle Transport Companies
- Secure Everything – The rule of thumb when shipping a car is that if it can be removed and stored, it should be. This goes for both internal and external components on the vehicle. Any spoilers, bike racks, luggage racks, and electronics should be stored before the carrier picks up your car for delivery. Personal items should also be removed from the car before shipping. Most companies will require that the vehicle be empty and clean before loading it onto the transport truck.
- Don’t Fill Up – When shipping a car, especially on a multi-car carrier, the amount of gas in the vehicle can have a big impact on the fuel costs for the driver. For this reason, auto shippers will request that your gas tank be no more than 1/8 to 1/4 full. A minimal amount of gas should be left in the tank so that the driver can move the car during the trip to have the vehicles in the correct order for delivery. If you have no choice but to have more gas than that in the tank, the carrier will likely charge you slightly more for shipping.
- Discounts – A lot of auto carriers offer discount programs that can help reduce the cost of shipping a car. A few examples of discounts that are used in the industry include price breaks for members of the military, snowbirds, multi-car shipments, students, seniors, first-time auto movers, and AAA members. Discount programs are not always featured prominently on websites and company literature, so it’s worthwhile to ask about it when you speak to a company representative.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Pasco Auto Transport Company Directory
Interbay Transport Logistics
Interbay is a licensed and insured auto carrier located in Olympia and they specialize in shipping cars in Washington, California, and Texas. They also ship cars to Canada and provide nationwide service in the U.S., as well as door-to-door auto transport.
2103 46th Ave NE
Olympia, WA 98506
Lepke Auto Transport
A family run business with more than 30 years of experience, Lepke Auto Transport ships cars for a wide variety of customers, including dealers, companies, travelers, classic car owners, online auto buyers and military, just to name a few. Lepke offers nationwide auto transport and door-to-door service to and from Pasco.
1400 112th Ave SE #100
Bellevue, WA 98004
Selland Auto Transport Inc
Founded in 1967, Selland Auto Transport ships cars as far east as Denver, Colorado and as far south as San Diego, California. They have one of the best safety records in the industry with less than a 1% damage to delivery ratio.
615 S 96th St.
Seattle, WA 98108
Pasco includes ZIP codes