Safe And Reliable Bellingham Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bellingham is the largest city in Whatcom County and is the 12th largest in the entire state. It is well-known for its unique aspects of small-city living. Because of where it is in Washington State, there are plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation, including hiking, fishing, camping, water rafting and more. It also has close proximity to some of the larger cities around it, including Vancouver, across the border in Canada, and Seattle.
Using Bellingham Vehicle Transport Companies
Planning to ship to Bellingham?
- Check to see if the company in question is insured: This is key because insurance on the part of the company will ensure that your vehicle is covered if something happens during transport.
- Ask for an after-hours contact number: This way, if something goes wrong, you are able to call someone without having to go through numerous different channels to get to someone who can help.
- Ship custom or classic vehicles enclosed: While open-air shipping may, in fact, be less expensive, the simple fact of the matter is that this type of shipping does not guarantee that your car will be properly taken care of and not exposed to the elements during transport. Avoid this by paying a bit more and shipping enclosed.
For more information visit the official website.
Bellingham Auto Transport Companies Directory
JC Towing and Transport
This is first a towing company that provides 24 hour a day service; however, it does quite a bit of auto transport business and hauling for non-working vehicles. It accepts all forms of payment and is open up to seven days a week. The company’s policy is also to tell customers when they don’t, in fact, need a tow.
3449 Ruth Rd
Seahawk Auto Transport
This transport company may be located in Canada, but it does a great deal of its business across the border into the States. It has a reputation for getting cars moved around the U.S. as well as Canada, and has very competitive rates, a departure from some of the other companies located across the U.S. border.
2168 248 St
Aldergrove, BC V4W 2C4
Sunrise Salvage And Transport
Sunrise Salvage is situated just a few miles from Bellingham in Custer. The company transport vehicles, both for individuals and through fleet orders for car dealers. It also does some salvage work for those cars that need to be recovered from elsewhere and don’t have the resources to do so. This company’s realm of offerings can be very helpful for auto industry professionals that require assistance in this regard.
Blaine Towing & Transport—U-Haul
Blaine Towing provides an exceptionally wide variety of services, from vehicle unlocking to transport to towing and beyond. The company will even come to the aid of customers that have run out of fuel and are stuck without help. Its transport services extend from self-service options (U-Haul) to long distance shipping for those that are moving out of the region and elsewhere in the country.
2350 Peace Portal Dr
Whataway To Go Transport
Located in Lake Stevens, this small but efficient transport company has its roots in this area and knows the various small towns well. This makes it an optimal choice for someone that does not, in fact, know this area well. The company has very affordable prices when it comes to shipping a vehicle and can book orders that are fairly last minute in nature.
12708 127th Ave NE
Lake Stevens, WA
Other Bellingham Resources
Bellingham Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Bellingham.
Western Washington University – With 15,000 students, 160 academic programs, and an energized campus community, Western offers the focus on students and the faculty access of a smaller college and the academic choice, resources, multicultural diversity, and room to grow of a large university.
Bellingham On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Bellingham includes ZIP codes:
98225, 98226, 98227, 98228, 98229.
Auto Transport Services in Washington (WA), USA
- Auburn, Washington (WA)
- Bellevue, Washington (WA)
- Bellingham, Washington (WA)
- Bothell, Washington (WA)
- Bremerton, Washington (WA)
- Burien, Washington (WA)
- Edmonds, Washington (WA)
- Everett, Washington (WA)
- Federal Way, Washington (WA)
- Issaquah, Washington (WA)
- Kennewick, Washington (WA)
- Kent, Washington (WA)
- Kirkland, Washington (WA)
- Lacey, Washington (WA)
- Lakewood, Washington (WA)
- Longview, Washington (WA)
- Lynwood, Washington (WA)
- Marysville, Washington (WA)
- Mount Vernon, Washington (WA)
- Olympia, Washington (WA)
- Pasco, Washington (WA)
- Puyallup, Washington (WA)
- Redmond, Washington (WA)
- Renton, Washington (WA)
- Richland, Washington (WA)
- Sammamish, Washington (WA)
- Seattle, Washington (WA)
- Shoreline, Washington (WA)
- Spokane, Washington (WA)
- Spokane Valley, Washington (WA)
- Tacoma, Washington (WA)
- University Place, Washington (WA)
- Vancouver, Washington (WA)
- Walla Walla, Washington (WA)
- Wenatchee, Washington (WA)
- Yakima, Washington (WA)