Shipping Cars To Or From Port Of Kalama
The Port of Kalama is in the southwest Washington along the Columbia River. Easily accessible via Interstate-5, the port is only 120 miles from Seattle, and 30 miles from Portland, Oregon. The port is a major West Coast entry and exit point for bulk commodities, including automobiles. Shipping cars to or from the port of Kalama is done at the North Port Marine Terminal.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Dallas to Port Of Kalama||$97||97 miles||1-2 days|
|Sacramento to Port Of Kalama||$462||616 miles||3-5 days|
|Port Of Kalama to San Diego||$671||1119 miles||4-6 days|
|Omaha to Port Of Kalama||$1012||1687 miles||5-7 days|
|San Antonio to Port Of Kalama||$1050||2100 miles||6-8 days|
|Port Of Kalama to Washington, D.C.||$1134||2835 miles||7-9 days|
|Memphis to Port Of Kalama||$1137||2274 miles||6-8 days|
|Port Of Kalama to New York||$1169||2924 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
The process of shipping cars to or from Port of Kalama
The process is straight forward when working with professional car shippers. At A-1 Auto Transport we provide shipping services via the port. We provide free quotes via phone or an online form. We need the following information to provide you with a quote;
- The current location of the vehicle. Is it at the port, at a location in the US or in an overseas country? We use this information to determine the distance and the services required. For example, if the car is in an inland location in the US you will need it transported to the port via open trucks or enclosed trucks. Note that we provide international moving services. So, if you are transporting your car to move to an overseas country, you can hire us to complete the whole moving process.
- Your preferred international shipping method. This process involves international shipping unless the vehicle is at the port headed for a location in the US. The international shipping methods for cars are container shipping and RORO shipping. Depending on the shipping route and distance, the shipping duration ranges from a week up to several months. So, you should contact us early so that we can schedule the shipping on dates most convenient to you.
- Type of vehicle. On the online form, we require you to provide the vehicle brand, model, and year of manufacture. This information helps us to determine the size of the vehicle and its weight. For RORO shipping, the size affects the cost, while for container shipping, the weight affects the cost.
If you are content with the quoted price, contact us so that we can schedule the service. We will then get back to you with a pickup date and delivery timeframe.
In the case of international shipping, you need to prepare your car. Before pickup;
- Check that the car is operational
- Clean the car
- Check for fluid and fuel leaks and fix them
- Make sure that the gas tank is less than a quarter full
- Disable the alarm and remove the antennae
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Why we are the best port of Kalama auto carriers
We are industry leaders in shipping cars to or from the port of Kalama for the following reasons;
- We ship vehicles for individuals, car dealerships, and manufacturers.
- We are insured – your car is safe in our hands.
- We provide both domestic and international shipping – from the port to overseas and locations all over the US, and to the port from overseas.
- You can track your vehicle in real time via satellite.
- We move all types of automobiles – SUVs, motorbikes, classics, sports cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs, heavy automobile equipment and much more.
To book the services of transporting a vehicle from or to the Port of Kalama, call the number at the top right of this page. Our friendly customer care staff will provide you with more information.
Port Of Kalama includes ZIP codes: