Safe And Reliable Yakima Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Situated about 60 miles south of Mount Rainier, Yakima is the 8th most populous city in Washington. It has almost 100,000 people living in it and is in the Yakima Valley, where a great deal of wine, hops, and apples are grown. In fact, the valley churns out three-quarters of all hops production in the country. The metro area of Yakima is home to twice what the city has and it is a fairly fast growing region of the Pacific Northwest.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Portland to Yakima||$185||185 miles||1-2 days|
|San Francisco to Yakima||$531||708 miles||3-5 days|
|Yakima to Phoenix||$765||1275 miles||4-6 days|
|Omaha to Yakima||$949||1582 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Yakima||$1074||2686 miles||7-9 days|
|Yakima to Indianapolis||$1084||2169 miles||6-8 days|
|New York to Yakima||$1109||2774 miles||7-9 days|
|Yakima to St. Louis||$1179||1966 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Yakima Vehicle Transport Companies
If you plan to relocate to Yakima, there are some things you need to know:
- Look for a company with experience transporting to this region: The elements can be tricky to navigate in and around the Yakima area, so the company of your choosing should be one that has experience in transport to this part of Washington state.
- Get the best possible price for transport: This might mean some searching on your part in terms of looking at what different companies offer; it also might mean negotiating a bit until you arrive at a price point at which you feel comfortable. No matter what – do you what you can to make transport as affordable as possible.
- Never give out payment information preliminarily: A company should not need payment information from you – or any personal information for that matter – until you are ready to move forward with booking. Any company that requests this information too early in the process should make you wary of booking.
For more information visit the official website.
Yakima Auto Transport Companies Directory
Eagle Auto Transport
This transport company is located within the Yakima city limits and offers transport in and around the Pacific Northwest region. The company moves traditional cars and trucks, as well as larger vehicles. It is a fully-insured company that provides reasonable rates for shipping vehicles, which makes it one of the more popular options in the vicinity.
608 River Rd
Better-Haul Auto Logistics
The company offers online quotes to make it easy for potential customers to book auto transport as needed. This makes it convenient to get the transport services needed at any time of the day or night. Moreover, the company has been in operation for long enough to have established a well-respected record of timely transport with reputable service and budget-friendly rates.
608 River Rd
Gentle Touch Auto Transport
Located in Kennewick, Gentle Touch takes just that with auto transport: it works to ensure that vehicles are moved in a timely manner and without adverse incident, showing the careful handling for which the company is well-known. Moreover, good customer service and affordable rates make this a good pick for shipping in or out of Yakima.
106 Lesa Marie Ln
Dollarpermile.com - Freight Services
Auto transport sometimes falls under the umbrella of general freight, which is the case with this web-based company. While much of the transaction is done online, the rates are competitive with other freight-based companies in terms of getting a vehicle moved from one point to the next.
Action Towing & Storage
This company is primarily known for the towing services it offers; however, it also does some regional auto transport as well as storage. Action is a well-rounded choice for those individuals that need more than one type of service under the umbrella of one specific company. It is also in the Yakima city limits, making it one of the more geographically-desirable options.
805 N 7th St
Other Yakima Resources
Yakima Wikipedia Page - everything you need to know about the city of Yakima.
Central Washington University Yakima- Welcome to Central Washington University, home of the Wildcats. We're a public, four-year university located in historic Ellensburg, Wash.
Yakima On Craigslist - local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Yakima includes ZIP codes
98901, 98902, 98903, 98904, 98907, 98908, 98909.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Yakima - Yakima, Washington (WA) 98901
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September