- Shipping Cars To Or From Port Of Olympia, Washington
- Port Of Olympia Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- International Car Shipping Through The Port Of Olympia
- Domestic Car Shipping In Olympia
- Why We Are The Best Port Of Olympia Auto Transporter
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Port Of Olympia Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Port Of Olympia Includes Zip Codes
Shipping Cars To Or From Port Of Olympia, Washington
The Port of Olympia is a medium-sized port on the Budd Inlet at the mouth of Deschutes River and south end Puget Sound. It is in the City of Olympia, the capital of Washington State and Thurston County. Strategically located in the Pacific northwest, the port serves the international market and the US Midwest. It is a deep-water harbor accommodating ships of all sizes and handling containerized and break-bulk cargo such as wood, steel, agricultural products, manufactured goods, vehicles, and auto parts. Read on to learn more about shipping cars to or from Port of Olympia, Washington.
Port Of Olympia Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Port Of Olympia||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Las Vegas to Port Of Olympia||$646||1076 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Port Of Olympia||$416||693 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Port Of Olympia||$1020||1700 miles||5-7 days|
|Port Of Olympia to Chicago||$1265||2108 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Port Of Olympia||$1685||2808 miles||6-8 days|
|Port Of Olympia to Kansas City||$1141||1901 miles||5-7 days|
|New York to Port Of Olympia||$1738||2896 miles||6-8 days|
|Port Of Olympia to Tampa||$1893||3155 miles||8-10 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
International car shipping through the Port of Olympia
Annually, about 8 million tons of vehicles and parts are exported and imported through the port. The port is well equipped with auto cargo handling facilities. The Marine Terminal has three deep draft berths with a total length of 1,750 feet. It has container loading and unloading equipment as well as a roll-on/roll-off dock.
The port is near the Interstate 5 highway. It is located near the Ports of Portland, Vancouver, Seattle, and British Columbia, thereby offering an efficient and less-competitive atmosphere for auto shippers to serve the international market, the US Northwest and Midwest markets. The connection to the Pacific Oceans makes it convenient for shipping cars to or from countries and cities in the Pacific Rim.
We provide international car shipping services via sea through the port of Olympia to;
- Car dealers and individuals exporting vehicles to overseas destinations. Refer to this article to view destinations we ship to.
- Car dealers and individuals importing vehicles from overseas destinations. We ship from the same overseas destinations we ship to.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Domestic car shipping in Olympia
Lots of vehicles are imported through the port, and more than 50,000 people live around the Port of Olympia. Therefore, there is healthy demand for shipping cars to or from Port of Olympia, Washington. We provide car shipping services over land, to and from Olympia to the following people;
- People importing vehicles through the port. After the vehicle is cleared through customs, you need an auto shipper to transport it to your destination.
- People exporting vehicles through the port. You need a car carrier to transport your car from its current location in the US to the port.
- Individuals shipping their cars to or from Olympia for other purposes other than vehicle importation and exportation. If you need a car transported to Olympia, refer to this article.
Why we are the best Port of Olympia auto transporter
The following factors separate us from other auto transporters;
- Experience and quality of service. We have been in the transport business for more than 20 years. We have implemented what we have learned over the years to provide top-notch car transportation services.
- From the moment you hand over the car to the truck driver, it will be handled with care until it arrives at its destination. We even have safety add-ons such as air ride suspension. And should anything happen to your car, our insurance coverage will take care of it.
- Timely deliveries. We do not promise pickup and delivery timelines we cannot keep. Plus, you can use our Express Shipping service to expedite overland
- We offer some of the lowest shipping rates in the US, without compromising on the quality of shipping services.
If you need the services of shipping cars to or from Port of Olympia, Washington, call us, or visit this page for a free quote.
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Port Of Olympia, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Port Of Olympia. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Port Of Olympia, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Port Of Olympia. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Port Of Olympia and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Port Of Olympia. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Port Of Olympia Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|B Avenue North East||Olympia Avenue||4th Avenue|
|Thurston Avenue||Franklin Street||Water Street|
|Capitol Way South|
Port Of Olympia includes ZIP codes: