Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Port Of Olympia, Washington
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Shipping Cars To Or From Port Of Olympia, Washington
The Port of Olympia is a medium-sized port on the Budd Inlet at the mouth of Deschutes River and south end Puget Sound. It is in the City of Olympia, the capital of Washington State and Thurston County. Strategically located in the Pacific northwest, the port serves the international market and the US Midwest. It is a deep-water harbor accommodating ships of all sizes and handling containerized and break-bulk cargo such as wood, steel, agricultural products, manufactured goods, vehicles, and auto parts. Read on to learn more about shipping cars to or from Port of Olympia, Washington.
International car shipping through the Port of Olympia
Annually, about 8 million tons of vehicles and parts are exported and imported through the port. The port is well equipped with auto cargo handling facilities. The Marine Terminal has three deep draft berths with a total length of 1,750 feet. It has container loading and unloading equipment as well as a roll-on/roll-off dock.
The port is near the Interstate 5 highway. It is located near the Ports of Portland, Vancouver, Seattle, and British Columbia, thereby offering an efficient and less-competitive atmosphere for auto shippers to serve the international market, the US Northwest and Midwest markets. The connection to the Pacific Oceans makes it convenient for shipping cars to or from countries and cities in the Pacific Rim.
We provide international car shipping services via sea through the port of Olympia to;
- Car dealers and individuals exporting vehicles to overseas destinations. Refer to this article to view destinations we ship to.
- Car dealers and individuals importing vehicles from overseas destinations. We ship from the same overseas destinations we ship to.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Domestic car shipping in Olympia
Lots of vehicles are imported through the port, and more than 50,000 people live around the Port of Olympia. Therefore, there is healthy demand for shipping cars to or from Port of Olympia, Washington. We provide car shipping services over land, to and from Olympia to the following people;
- People importing vehicles through the port. After the vehicle is cleared through customs, you need an auto shipper to transport it to your destination.
- People exporting vehicles through the port. You need a car carrier to transport your car from its current location in the US to the port.
- Individuals shipping their cars to or from Olympia for other purposes other than vehicle importation and exportation. If you need a car transported to Olympia, refer to this article.
Why we are the best Port of Olympia auto transporter
The following factors separate us from other auto transporters;
- Experience and quality of service. We have been in the transport business for more than 20 years. We have implemented what we have learned over the years to provide top-notch car transportation services.
- From the moment you hand over the car to the truck driver, it will be handled with care until it arrives at its destination. We even have safety add-ons such as air ride suspension. And should anything happen to your car, our insurance coverage will take care of it.
- Timely deliveries. We do not promise pickup and delivery timelines we cannot keep. Plus, you can use our Express Shipping service to expedite overland
- We offer some of the lowest shipping rates in the US, without compromising on the quality of shipping services.
If you need the services of shipping cars to or from Port of Olympia, Washington, call us, or visit this page for a free quote.