- Car Transport Kirkland Near Me
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Kirkland Vehicle Transport Companies
- Kirkland Auto Transport Company Directory
- Kirkland Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Kirkland Includes Zip Codes
Car Transport Kirkland Near Me
Welcome to A-1 Auto Transport, Kirkland’s leading nationwide, long distance and international auto transporter! In this guide to local car shipping, we’ll go over some basic tips to help you find an experienced and reliable car hauler in the area, as well as a directory of local companies and some resources for auto shippers. If you’re interested in getting a free price estimate for shipping a vehicle to or from Kirkland, Washington call us at the number at the top of the page or use our online form for an instant price quote.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Portland to Kirkland||$181||181 miles||1-2 days|
|Sacramento to Kirkland||$570||760 miles||3-5 days|
|Kirkland to San Francisco||$611||815 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Kirkland||$993||1655 miles||5-7 days|
|Dallas to Kirkland||$1050||2101 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Kirkland||$1104||2762 miles||7-9 days|
|Kirkland to New York||$1140||2852 miles||7-9 days|
|Milwaukee to Kirkland||$1194||1991 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Kirkland Vehicle Transport Companies
- Shop Around - One aspect of the auto transport industry that is very helpful for customers is the price quote system. Almost every company that hauls vehicles will offer a free cost estimate to prospective customers. This means that there’s no limit to the amount of price comparing you can do between companies. Once you’ve contacted a handful of companies, you’ll get a more clear idea of what the price is likely to be, as well as whether certain companies offer more savings. Take advantage of the free quotes by comparing prices and don’t forget to ask questions!
- Document Damages - It’s important to document any preexisting damages on your vehicle before it’s picked up by the transporter. There is a document called the bill of lading (see below) that details the specifics of any type of cargo transport, including vehicles. The document should include information such as location, destination, your information, the auto carriers information, and perhaps most importantly, the condition of the vehicle. The bill of lading is used to resolve disputes between customers and auto shippers so make sure that the information included on it is accurate! It’s also recommended that you document the vehicle’s condition with photographs.
- Multiple Vehicles - Shipping more than one vehicle at a time will usually get you a discount from an auto transporters. This is the method that car dealerships and rental agencies use when having inventory shipped since the potential for savings goes up the more cars you ship. This same method applies to private collectors and individual owners that may need a car hauled. You should pay less per vehicle when shipping two, three or four cars with increasing discounts applied with each additional car.
To learn more about local businesses in the Kirkland area and the services they provide, visit the official website for the City of Kirkland.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Kirkland Auto Transport Company Directory
Great American Auto Transport
A nationwide auto carrier in Seattle, Great American Auto Transport ships to all 50 states and offers free price quotes through their website. They have door-to-door and general transport services available for a wide variety of vehicles, both to and from Kirkland.
8349 13th Ave
Seattle, WA 98117
Interbay Transport Logistics
An experienced local car shipper, Interbay Transport Logistics has more than 16 years of experience and are a fully licensed and insured auto transporter. They have a number of services available for auto shippers in the Pacific Northwest.
2253 Gilman Dr W
Seattle, WA 98119
Selland Auto Transport
Founded in 1967, Selland Auto Transport is a family owned business that is known for its excellent customer service and experienced drivers. They are a great choice for hauling a car in bad weather and winter months since they have a number of enclosed shipping options available.
3801 Oakesdale Ave SW
Renton, WA 98057
Kirkland Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Juanita||South Rose Hill||Manitou|
|Central Houghton||North Juanita||Lake Park|
|North Rose Hill||Oskams Corner||Crestwoods|
|Highlands||Synders vCorner||Harmon Ridge|
Kirkland includes ZIP codes
98033, 98034, 98083.