Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Pierce County, Washington
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Pierce County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Pierce County is one of the most urbanized places in Washington. It has the second highest number of people across the state. The busy Port of Tacoma drives much of the county’s economy. Many cars from international destinations come into the country through this port. The county has an excellent road network with two interstate routes serving its largest city. A-1 Auto Transport is reliably shipping cars to or from Pierce County for residents and visitors. We have the best coverage of the country and many other international destinations.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Seattle to Pierce County||$54||54 miles||1-2 days|
|Dallas to Pierce County||$209||209 miles||2-4 days|
|Pierce County to Albuquerque||$874||1457 miles||4-6 days|
|Tucson to Pierce County||$961||1603 miles||5-7 days|
|Omaha to Pierce County||$1012||1687 miles||5-7 days|
|Austin to Pierce County||$1075||2150 miles||6-8 days|
|Pierce County to Washington, D.C.||$1118||2796 miles||7-9 days|
|Pierce County to New York||$1153||2884 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car shipping services in Pierce County
We have a modern fleet of trucks to handle all kinds of vehicles.
- Our enclosed trucks have special features that help in the secure transportation of your classics, luxury, and high-performance sports cars. They use an air-compressed suspension system that reduces bumping and shifting on rough roads.
- We have open trucks that are highly efficient when it comes to shipping cars to or from Pierce County. We can bring down your rates by spreading some of our costs across different cars shipping on the truck at the time.
- We have special trucks that can handle all kinds of oversized vehicles. We use them to transport, large trucks, buses, RVs, yachts, and freight equipment.
- We have smaller flatbed trucks for interstate towing services and meeting some door-to-door delivery requests.
A-1 Auto Transport has wide experience in handling all kinds of international car transportation. We can offer you help on customs issues as well as transport solutions.
- International roll-on/roll-off offers some of the lowest rates that you can get on car imports and exports.
- Containerized shipping offers highly secure transportation.
- Air transport offers one of the quickest ways to get your shipment delivered.
We will deliver the car in one of two ways:
- Terminal shipping: You will drop-off or collect the car from a state transportation depot.
- Door-to-door shipping: We will fetch the car and deliver it to your residence.
Important shipping tips
- Depending on street or neighborhood restrictions, we might have to arrange for collection at the nearest parking lot.
- The FMCSA restricts car transporters from moving personal items inside your vehicle. Check with your transport company’s personal items policy to find out what they accept.
- When you live close to appointed transportation depots, terminal shipping will save you money and become highly convenient.
- Most local companies have more experience on shipping cars to or from Pierce County. You can easily get recommendations for such companies from friends and neighbors.
- Auto Transportation is a complex process that needs several days of planning. Try contacting your transportation company a few weeks in advance.
- Leaving too much fuel in the car increases its weight. Many transport companies calculate your rates using the car’s weight. You should lower this to at least 1/8 and not more than 1/4.
- Cleaning the vehicle exposes hidden scratches and dents. It will help you get a correct inspection.
- The bill of lading has details of the contract and the inspection report. Always ask for a copy of this document from your transporter.
Get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Pierce County
- 98303- Anderson Island
- 98304- Ashford
- 98321- Buckley
- 98323- Carbonado
- 98327- Dupont
- 98328- Eatonville
- 98329- Gig Harbor
- 98330- Elbe
- 98332- Gig Harbor
- 98333- Fox Island
- 98335- Gig Harbor
- 98338- Graham
- 98344- Kapowsin
- 98348- La Grande
- 98349- Lake Bay
- 98351- Longbranch
- 98352- Sumner
- 98354- Milton
- 98360- Orting
- 98371- Puyallup
- 98372- Puyallup
- 98373- Puyallup
- 98374- Puyallup
- 98375- Puyallup
- 98385- South Prairie
- 98387- Spanaway
- 98388- Steilacoom
- 98390- Summer
- 98391- Bonney Lake
- 98394- Vaughn
- 98395- Wauna
- 98396- Wilkeson
- 98397- Longmire
- 98398- Paradise Inn
- 98401- Tacoma
- 98402- Tacoma
- 98403- Tacoma
- 98404- Tacoma
- 98405- Tacoma
- 98406- Tacoma
- 98407- Tacoma
- 98408- Tacoma
- 98409- Tacoma
- 98411- Tacoma
- 98412- Tacoma
- 98412- Tacoma
- 98413- Tacoma
- 98415- Tacoma
- 98416- Tacoma
- 98417- Tacoma
- 98418- Tacoma
- 98419- Tacoma
- 98420- Tacoma
- 98421- Tacoma
- 98422- Tacoma
- 98424- Tacoma
- 98430- Camp Murray
- 98431- Tacoma
- 98433- Tacoma
- 98438- McChord AFB
- 98439- Lakewood
- 98443- Tacoma
- 98444- Tacoma
- 98445- Tacoma
- 98446- Tacoma
- 98447- Tacoma
- 98448- Tacoma
- 98464- Tacoma
- 98465- Tacoma
- 98466- Tacoma
- 98467- University Place
- 98471- Tacoma
- 98481- Tacoma
- 98490- Tacoma
- 98493- Tacoma
- 98496- Lakewood
- 98497- Lakewood
- 98498- Lakewood
- 98499- Lakewood
- 98558- Mckenna
- 98580- Roy