Safe And Reliable Wasilla Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The sixth largest city in Alaska, with a population of almost 8,000 people, Wasilla is a mix between a growing city and a close-knit town where the community is more important than just about anything else. The city came to the forefront of the national consciousness when former Wasilla mayor Sarah Palin ran on the presidential ticket for vice-president in 2008. The town is named after a local Dena’ina chief, Wasilla.
It should be noted that the town is considered to be part of the Wasilla metro area. More than a quarter of the people in Wasilla actually commute to Wasilla to work, even though the economy in the town is fairly diverse and there are available opportunities. There is quite a bit to do around the area in terms of cultural activities and general recreation. Those that enjoy hockey can catch a few home games of the Alaska Avalanche team. Getting to Wasilla is best via auto transport on the Glenn Highway, which connects Wasilla to Wasilla. However, there is also the George Parks Highway, which leads to Canada and the rest of the state.
There is an airport here as well, as well as several private air facilities for those that need to fly to other areas of Alaska. There are 43 airstrips in the Wasilla area alone, which demonstrates just how important air transport is in this town in terms of getting to other points in Alaska.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Using Wasilla Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Wasilla car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Make sure your car is operable: Many car transport companies will not transport your vehicle if it is not fully operational. Make sure it starts and is in decent condition before transport to ensure that once you pick it up from the transport company, you can at least get it to a safe destination before determining if any repairs need to be made.
- Ask about transit times: Transit times may vary, depending on your chosen method of transport as well as the route utilized to get your vehicle from one place to the next. When you get a time for delivery or a timeframe for the entire transport process, please keep in mind that you need to be somewhat flexible in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Be on time for your appointment with the transport company: Be on time, since some transport companies will charge you extra fees if the driver must wait for you to arrive at your transport appointment to pick up or drop off your vehicle. You might also get the driver’s phone number in the event that you know you are running a few minutes behind, you can at least alert the driver that you are on your way.
For more information on Wasilla, visit the City of Wasilla website.
Wasilla Auto Transport Companies Directory
Bretts Auto Mover
Situated in neighboring Big Lake, Bretts provides auto transport service in and around the Wasilla area for those moving in or out of the state. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
1282 S Spring Dr, Big Lake, AK
Other Wasilla Resources
Wasilla Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Wasilla.
Charter College – Charter College is a private, independent institution of higher education that follows a new direction. Charter College is neither a liberal arts college, a university, nor a vocational school. Instead, Charter College borrows certain elements from each of those respected educational institutions to create a unique and innovative experience for our students.
Wasilla includes ZIP codes:
99623, 99629, 99652, 99654, 99687.
Related Information & FAQ
Auto Transport Services in Alaska (AK), USA
- Akutan, Alaska (AK)
- Aleutians West Census Area, Alaska (AK)
- Aleutians, East Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Anchorage, Alaska (AK)
- Anchorage County, Alaska (AK)
- Bethel, Alaska (AK)
- Bethel Census Area, Alaska (AK)
- Bristol Bay Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Chugiak, Alaska (AK)
- College, Alaska (AK)
- Cordova, Alaska (AK)
- Craig, Alaska (AK)
- Denali Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Dillingham Census Area, Alaska (AK)
- Fairbanks, Alaska (AK)
- Fairbanks North Star Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Haines, Alaska (AK)
- Haines Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Homer, Alaska (AK)
- Hoonah–Angoon Census Area, Alaska (AK)
- Hooper Bay, Alaska (AK)
- Houston, Alaska (AK)
- Juneau, Alaska (AK)
- Juneau City and Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Kenai, Alaska (AK)
- Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Ketchikan, Alaska (AK)
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Kivalina, Alaska (AK)
- Kodiak, Alaska (AK)
- Kodiak Island Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Matanuska-Susitna Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Nome, Alaska (AK)
- North Pole, Alaska (AK)
- Palmer, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Anchorage, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Valdez, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Barrow, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Iliuliuk Harbor, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Juneau, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Ketchikan, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Nikiski, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Nome, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Seward, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Unalaska Island, Alaska (AK)
- Prudhoe Bay, Alaska (AK)
- Seward, Alaska (AK)
- Sitka, Alaska (AK)
- Soldotna, Alaska (AK)
- Wasilla, Alaska (AK)