Throughout the years, Vespas have become increasingly more popular. Traveling by Vespa helps save fuel and it allows a person to travel quicker. Although Vespas are great for many reasons, they are extremely useful in more populated areas where high traffic areas are predominant. They’re also great for traveling in other countries, where traffic laws are different and getting around is more difficult due to language barriers and currency.
If you own a Vespa and need to have it relocated so that you can use it on your next adventure, contact a dependable auto transport service to ship it for you. Here at A1 Auto Transport, we offer a broad range of shipping services for motorcycles, Vespas and other small motorized vehicles at inexpensive rates. We can ship your Vespa anywhere around the world.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Prepare Your Vespa for Its Delivery
Preparing a Vespa for a transport is similar to preparing a motorcycle. When you prep the Vespa accordingly, you’re not only safeguarding it from damage as it transports, but you’re protecting all those conducting the transport too. It’s important to keep everyone safe during the shipping process of a vehicle.
- Cleaning the Vespa is a very important part of procedure. Wipe the scooter clean of all dirt and debris.
- Check all fluids, the tire pressure, and the battery.
- Make sure the gas tank is no more than a ¼ full.
- Remove any loose or unnecessary items from the Vespa.
- Disable the alarm if the scooter has one.
- Document all preexisting damage to the scooter and take pictures. This will help you inspect the Vespa for harm after its delivery has been made.
Call A1 Auto Transport at (800)452-2880 for more information and a FREE quote on our Vespa delivery services!
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?